#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think TMZ is being paid by Jamie to say this and that BUT they can't deny what happened inside the courtroom, and what happened is that Britney said what the free britney movement has been saying all along: she was beig held against her will. and her mom is not being manipulated by britney, she's helping her!

• Like 9

I read the news when I woke up, but I just caught up with all the pages lol

It hasn't even been a month since this thread started, and I really don't know what to expect anymore :idkney: What is TMZ gonna do now? What other contradictory article they're gonna pull in the next two hours when they receive another check by Team C? :blol:

I'm just happy that things are moving in the right direction, but September seems so far away now. I hope one day we're able to hear Britney's story from herself, these 11 years of conservatorship, but this year in particular have been completely unfair to her and her kids.

• Like 9

I'm curious as to how her smaller nose has affected her ability to sing? I feel that after the 2013 nose job we have not heard her sing in her classic, deep "Britney" voice. In Britney Jean we just got Myah Marie singing in place of Britney, and for Glory she sounded breathier and we never heard her "original" voice. :mhmsureny:

Edit: This is the voice I am referring to:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I think TMZ is being paid by Jamie to say this and that BUT they can't deny what happened inside the courtroom, and what happened is that Britney said what the free britney movement has been saying all along: she was beig held against her will. and her mom is not being manipulated by britney, she's helping her!

Yeah, they just keep lowkey admitting stuff, but cynically still defending her team, like when they previously admitted that "yeah, Jamie sent her against her will but it was because she was about to die".

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

This is the start of a new beginning for Britney. And the start or ending in her career. We don't know but it will mark the start for her happiness. 

And I'm proud and happy for her, as a fan, since my 7 years old, she trully deserves her happiness and a happy ending.:crying1:

It's a long way from that..I'm afraid there are many months left until September.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, they just keep lowkey admitting stuff, but cynically still defending her team, like when they previously admitted that "yeah, Jamie sent her against her will but it was because she was about to die".

and they keep saying how he saved her life in every damn article. they're annoying. ****'s goind down y'all

• Like 1