#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, falka said:

Aren't they teenagers already, whole day with mum:mhmsureny:?

I didn't live in the same household as my mother and ,even when she did live with us, I never spent a whole day mothers day with her. During some of my teen years, I didn't even see her during mothers day.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I'm curious as to how her smaller nose has affected her ability to sing? I feel that after the 2013 nose job we have not heard her sing in her classic, deep "Britney" voice. In Britney Jean we just got Myah Marie singing in place of Britney, and for Glory she sounded breathier and we never heard her "original" voice. :mhmsureny:

Edit: This is the voice I am referring to:

And what about the Something to talk about performance? Stop saying bullshit :byetina:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, falka said:

But wasn't it behind the doors? I'm confused as per usual. How the folks know the **** :deadbanana:

Lawyers , judge , the judge's wingman ( i cant remember what the person's called) . That OR  Tmz are preparing for Britney's freedom and was to side on her when she's fully free ( money wise) . 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

So when do we believe TMZ and when do we not? I feel like they're still trying to paint her like a liar and very unstable

yeah, reading the article again, i feel like they're reporting on what britney said in court while maintaining the narrative they've supported all along - that it would be impossible for jamie to force her into treatment because the conservatorship prohibits this so the implication of the article is that britney's version of events can't be true. the trouble with all of this is that there's opposing narratives from different sources and depending on who's reporting it there will be a bias. i guess we have to try and figure out what lines-up between them all.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

If Britney revealed all to the judge, I am confused as to how that is not considered an emergency and something to be evaluated immediately. Why so many months until the next hearing? I realize they need to investigate, but these are extremely serious allegations and violations of both the law and most importantly violating Britney herself. The judge needs to take out Lou-cifer immediately!

My thoughts today all day long. I had higher hopes in America's Legal System?? Like, the woman is being held against her will, drugged against her well and the judge is almost giving Jamie a second chance, almost as if he 'behaved badly' and she 'doesn't want him to do it again' but that's it. Damn, sounds like it was taken from a South Park episode :trash:

• Like 4
23 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I cannot stand her anymore. Her comment about never taking anything from her sister bothers me. Britney saved that family from financial ruin. Their home was in its last legs of foreclosure until Britney’s career took off. Britney paid for that beautiful mansion in Kentwood that JL grew up in and raised her daughter in. Britney’s name for JL a tv show and helped launch her “singing career”. To say she hasn’t taken anything from her is absurd. At least just say “hey I’m not on the payroll”. 

I am not her biggest fan but she has never lived with Lynne past her first pregnancy. She lived with her first boyfriend in her own home at 16 thanks to maddies baby photos check and then lived in a gated estate in Nashville where it looks like she spent most of her savings trying to become a singer songwriter.

She now lives in a home her husband built for her. 

She might not have had monetary gifts but she’s been given gifts. In 2018 the whole family met britney at the last POM performance in tx and had a ‘police ******’ to and from the concert. 

In 2016 britney arrange for Maddie and JL to join her in Hawaii. Britney has had JL as a guest at the planet Hollywood quite a few times, been on the PH private jet that was loaned to Britney during POM and even used the POM show for her friend Diane’s bachelorette weekend. In 2011 britney arranged a private jet for the family to meet her on the South American date of FF which JL was also on.

also yes all the industry contacts she has also had through britney, like performing at the Opry 4 times despite only having released one song 6 years ago. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Hi guys, I've been really off these two last days because of work. I'm sorry if I'm annoying y'all with questions but... what has happened? 

Did Britney tell the judge that her dad put her in the facility against her will? Is it confirmed?

So you haven’t quit your job like the rest of us yet?  :ohi:

jk 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I appreciate that thank you. But let's give all the credit to Britney for speaking up about this (if true of course). Terrible it took this long but 2019 has been the most profound year for unraveling this. 

But you were pushing for sam vigorously , sam isn't the deal either if not worse that jamie. And i think we ALL  should be aware of this especially now.  

Once this is (hopefully) done , she needs a whole new management team a record label and companions. No past friends or present.