#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don't get how STUPID people can be at times tbh :mhm: I mean isn't it all obvious? Hosting this thread alone is already risky, imagine if he set up a pinky theme and put #FreeBritney on the mainpage...I cannot even, seriously

ok seriously thats what i meant that if jordan wants to scream it from this site now, jamies backed in a corner and cant do anything

im guessing jordan was scared of what would happen thats what im saying,

it came out wrong i apologise @breatheheavy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

ok seriously thats what i meant that if jordan wants to scream it from this site now, jamies backed in a corner and cant do anything

im guessing jordan was scared of what would happen thats what im saying,

it came out wrong i apologise @breatheheavy

Not particularly aimed at you (didn't see the original), but I said it before, many people were calling him out for not standing out and (supposedly) not doing more for the movement, not seeing his side. I can't even phantom the idea of exhale shutting down, it'd be like going homeless :crying1:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

I'm curious as to how her smaller nose has affected her ability to sing? I feel that after the 2013 nose job we have not heard her sing in her classic, deep "Britney" voice. In Britney Jean we just got Myah Marie singing in place of Britney, and for Glory she sounded breathier and we never heard her "original" voice. :mhmsureny:

Edit: This is the voice I am referring to:

Perfume, Hold On Tight, Don't Cry...:yaknow:

What You Need, Private Show 

:jj:

• Like 1

Well of course she wouldn't go by her free will lol, if she's sick and not taking meds but needs them she obviously won't be the one to ask for it. If i had a daughter with that behavior, with or without her consent i would do the same. What is the parent supposed to do ? Watch their child destroying themselves without saying a thing ? i would be the first to drag them into a hospital.
The real question here is does she absolutely need those meds ? If so , then her dad made the right decision, sorry not sorry.

• Like 1

I would also like to hear from judges who didn't feel the need to ask why Britney didn't witness her own trials FOR OVER TEN YEARS. I think we should have their names, and the reasons why didn't they at any point demand to see from her. If they plan putting this solely on her dad (who is obviously using her) and other people, they are mistaken. Judges who didn't feel the need to hear from the person under ccship for over a decade obviously have something to hide.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

IDK if you are reading this but : Paralegal but you are so f**king brave to risk your entire career for Britney. You did the right thing. You will probably never be reveled and never get the credit you deserve, but we owe you ! 

The Gram Girls, you are magic ! To do this so publicly says so much. You are true heroes and fighters. They could have ignored the voicemail. They could have not put themselves on the line. But they did! 

To Jensen, Lynne, Miley, Dave, William, Courtney, Rose, The director, the PR girl. Let it be know that you were on the right side of history. And for that you will always be revered ! 

To Britney: You are a fighter! A real *** fighter. To endure all of that, to live in prison for so long. TO be held hostage by your own father and not having it break you. DAMN!  The first chance you got, you stood in front of that courtroom. With your Dad to your side, the man who holds so much power over you, who caused you so much pain, who could very well still be in power after this and punish you even more. And you spoke! You did what so many could not do. That is pure strength. :crying2:

THIS. EVERYDAY THIS. 

Britney ?❤️ The only thing we can do for you is to keep shouting from the roof tops. I have my tshirt on today because we are your army and we WILL fight till you’re free. 

• Like 3
Just now, germanguy20 said:

It also could be a mix of both though, or am I wrong? 

I thought about that, but it's very unlikely.

Also, Britney was rehearsing, she didn't look like she was being forced into it.

Even if she was, I don't think she would let them record the rehearsals to be posted on social media...

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, c.z said:

You need to make up your minds.

You EITHER believe the Gram Girls OR this:

I've always said there are some details about the paralegal that don't fit some of the narratives.

I think at the end it's just a mixture of all things. Maybe yes it was Britney who ended Domination, but because her dad/team somehow led her to it, so who cancelled it depends of how you interpret things. 

But then the dates about when was she held in the facility would match the "since January" but then how did we see her at In-n-out? 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, c.z said:

I thought about that, but it's very unlikely.

Also, Britney was rehearsing, she didn't look like she was being forced into it.

Even if she was, I don't think she would let them record the rehearsals to be posted on social media...

Maybe she was against a new contract so soon after her tour ended. She again realized resistance is futile but ended up getting into the new residence.

• Like 3