#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 hours ago, Complication said:

Just saw some comments on Sam Lutfi's insta with fans beginning him to follow them, thanking him, calling him a saint, etc. 

This fan base has hit a new low.

Team B might be bad, and Sam might have some tea on them, but he's still disgusting piece of **** who abused Britney and a bunch of other people (he now has 6 restraining orders we know of after Britney's second one). DO NOT f**king SUPPORT HIM. THIS IS THE GUY WHO SAID HE'D PISS ON HER GRAVE.

Wow a few fringe fans commenting on IG now define an entire fanbase and movement!?

no, we haven’t hit a new low, sweetie :cardi: we’ve been too busy moving mountains, literally changing the course of history, and showing these other heaux what it really means to stan your fave.

1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

Maybe Sam L has evidence of abuse or molestation against Brit.

Could be.

But having followed this from mid-summer of 2007, I tend to think what he has relates more directly to how he entered into their lives to begin with.

I really implore all Exhalers to read "Through The Storm" by Lynne Spears...but read between the lines.

What Lynne DOESN'T say about Lutfi is more important than what she DOES say.

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

oh look a free walking criminal who drugged people and stole from them 

@Cigarettes&Cologne why did u downvote

u support that kinda stuff?

its so weird how there wasnt even a small outrage over this whereas men in the workforce who ******** one person 30 years ago get fired and lose everything and sometas they should but she is not even questioned for more than like 2 days

• Like 2
13 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I still think he’s got a hidden agenda and that he’s up to no good, but yeah, he’s got some dirt on them :mj:

So if he's got dirt on them, and I believe he does, then why hasn't he released it by now? He could blow the whole thing open and help Brit. Was his lawsuit settlement wrapped up in a gag order?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

imagine if the podcast controversy never happened and the wellness center visit remained a secret we never knew about and how many other stays we don't know about :disappointed:

That's the thing with social media. Her team could easily have used old photos/vids and made them seem current. Britney candids used to be all the time but in recent years they've been sporadic. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Could be.

But having followed this from mid-summer of 2007, I tend to think what he has relates more directly to how he entered into their lives to begin with.

I really implore all Exhalers to read "Through The Storm" by Lynne Spears...but read between the lines.

What Lynne DOESN'T say about Lutfi is more important than what she DOES say.

K, I'm on it.  Another day of minimal work production, because now I'm reading a book!  Lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

So if he's got dirt on them, and I believe he does, then why hasn't he released it by now? He could blow the whole thing open and help Brit. Was his lawsuit settlement wrapped up in a gag order?

Well, he released the emails they legit freaked out. They acted upon it before he released something else. 

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile it all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes and I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this mess have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in their power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this miss have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in her power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

There's nothing they can do to keep Britney from being successful.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this miss have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in her power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

now we know why pom tour was so cheap :airpls:

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

imagine if the podcast controversy never happened and the wellness center visit remained a secret we never knew about and how many other stays we don't know about :disappointed:

But what if that’s what she needed for her mental well-being?

You’ve got to look at both sides of the coin.

I’m on y’alls side right now but you keep dismissing her illness. We don’t even know what her diagnosis is.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Maybe Sam L has evidence of abuse or molestation against Brit.

For some people the motto is:  Coerce, Compromise, then Control.  You basically coerce someone into doing something sketchy then you've compromised them and can control them with what you know.  I think this happens in government and civilian life far more than we realize--this kind of emotional blackmail tactic that keeps people "in line".

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Well, he released the emails they legit freaked out. They acted upon it before he released something else. 

5 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

K, I'm on it.  Another day of minimal work production, because now I'm reading a book!  Lol

Wait, before I read a book, is Sam L. for hire to assist wealthy, lost stars into conservatorships?  He was hired by Team B, or Satan, when Brit was going off the rails to lead the situation to Brit's conservatorship/prison sentence? 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Lou has florished in an amazing way, she's been buying buildings, houses ect, same goes with Larry and all the money is been spending in Nevada buying houses and appartments. Jamie is the king of the ghosts move , like his companies, it's like you see how things look strange but the last piece is missing, well it's missing to us but let the authority investigate that and they all done . That's one of the other reason they don't want the cship to end, the risk of getting sued and investigated if she is out is big !

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

You could be right.  He may have been gag-ordered.  That would explain a lot.

23 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I was thinking about this the other day and it made me sick. We Stan such a strong queen. This is why I love her so much all this has gone on for 11 years, think about the past 11 years of your life and all the decisions and freedom we had that has all been taken from her. It's insane and incredibly sad. 

• Like 1