#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just random thoughts- 

Things I'm certain about-

I really, really, really want to trust Jamie; but when you hire boyfriends for your daughter then you're just a handler.    Handlers will **** a person against their will, don't know if Jamie has.  I believe handlers can care for a person, but never as much as they care for themselves and personal gain.  He's making good money from this set-up. He's not a smooth talker.  He's tight with Lou and Larry.  

Jamie wants her kept in conservatorship.  For her protection he states.  Every now and then we see a story that he wants to let her out of it, but that never happens.   Again, he's  making money from the situation.  Although, in fairness, he should be making some money.  

I believe Sam L. is a handler as well.    Sam is a smooth, smooth talker.  Sam is despised by Lou and Larry. He's not making money from the situation presently.  In fact, his life has become more stressful as a result of all this, so he's definitely the scapegoat with that restraining order bs. 

Sam L. wants her out of the conservatorship.  For her personal freedom he states.  Again, he's not making money from her presently.   Sam is the only one, besides fans, who's expressed interest in Brit's ordeal.  

I believe Brit is ill prepared (by design of her team)  for dealing with the enormity of her life and business, thus making her reliant on those around her.  

Britney has increasingly been isolated even further over last few years, even family seemed distant, except for Jamie.   

Kevin F. rec'd an increase in child support recently.  It dragged out for quite awhile before reaching conclusion. 

Britney isn't allowed to speak for herself on any of this.  BIG RED FLAG.

Team B lied multiple times about Britney's recent stay in mental facility. 

When she was released from mental facility we were told and shown she was doing better, work in progress.

Now we're told she's doing poorly, also under extreme mental duress, 

She did have an iphone in years past.  

Right away I'm seeing we need to know how much Jamie has truly profited from this set-up. If it's excessive or unethical then we know he'd **** her against her will and make up stories about her mental condition, just to keep her locked up as a money making machine.

Things I suspect -

Sam and Brit have been in contact recently.  Dad found out.   He shut that down with restraining order, mentioning only communication from Sam to Lynn.  

Brit now must use a flip phone (in this world now where no one knows anyone's phone number anymore) with no internet (to look up someone's phone number) because she wants out, and wants to be in touch with the world and people.  Her team won't have that because she might actually escape.  Convenient that Brit just got out of a mental facility and "can't be trusted to make good decisions"  or the general public might question why she's given such an antique phone and prohibited from internet access.   Again, in years past (when Brit was more obedient) we've seen her w a modern iphone many times. 

Brit discovered she'd have to stay in the conservatorship throughout Domination, after she'd already agreed to do it.  This is key to the whole thing I'm beginning to think.

Britney isn't seeing her children.  Certainly not as much as before. 

Kevin F.  - I do believe he loves the boys.  I also believe he loves the bank of Brit.  Is he in someone's pocket to go along with whatever story they present?  The boys must want to see their mom more.   Were visitations lessened because Brit's mental state truly has deteriorated or because she is being punished for not doing Domination unless they'd let her out of conservatorship?  

Something weird happened where Bryan is concerned,  He was screwed over on some level.  I think he and Brit really work well together, make a good team.   He's clearly absent from her life - for awhile now. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

What is says? I am at work and can't listen to it currently 

I think it’s just a recap and talking about preparing for tomorrow. And a message for those attending the protest to wear black, be respectful, that it’s a silent protest. 

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

D5xMG80XoAA2rQv.jpg

What a load of sh...Let’s debunk all those stories.

1 Casey Anthony cannot be tried again so they can write whatever they want

2 britney vague story every news outlet is reporting 

3 Paul Newman is dead so can’t be defamed so they can write whatever they want 

4 mel gibson’s hardly a beacon of innocence and light and this is a vague tagline... I bet it’s a secret sister he never knew??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Someone that attends the hearing should question TMZ reporters (if they approach) about their contradictions throughout the past few weeks on their articles :bpo:

Would that not be contempt of court. Literally anyone connected to the court case risks a trip to the slammer if they so much reveal a whisper about any secure details.

40 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I feel like we have very high expectations that might make us disappointed tomorrow...

No, if anyone is disappointed tomorrow that’s on them. We all know this is gonna be a slow process. It took twelve years to get where we are rn so it’s not gonna change in one day.

Honestly everything leading up tomorrow has already far superseded my personal expectations regarding the public’s reaction and Team Britney’s.

i know you’re just tying to manage expectations but the constant drama and doubt from some users on here is so annoying :icant:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

No, if anyone is disappointed tomorrow that’s on them. We all know this is gonna be a slow process. It took twelve years to get where we are rn so it’s not gonna change in one day.

Honestly everything leading up tomorrow has already far superseded my personal expectations regarding the public’s reaction and Team Britney’s.

i know you’re just tying to manage expectations but the constant drama and doubt from some users on here is so annoying :icant:

btw do we even know what's going to happen tomorrow? I know there's a hearing. Sorry Ive been busy and got lost in like page 1000 :mcorangu:

• Content Curators

2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Nobody here wants that. Pretty much everyone has already said that would be messed up.

yeah ith ink what came to mind are thos insane people on twitter the ones that called jamie lynns babies incest products and ugly

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I think she has control (or at least access) only over the Instagram account:

Here she talks about what her kids tell her about the posts she can share, and sounds really honest to me.

Earlier she talks about her yoga instructors she hangs out with :ehidk:

Can we get the "Jayden's gonna be a statue" face at 3:25 as a GIF please? :selenerz:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Now more than ever I believe it was her disgusting father and team who leaked the video. This is how they control her. They give her some rights and then they humiliate her in front of the entire world. This is typical narc behavior...

It could have also been a pathetic attempt to distract us fans, they know we’ve been whining about it since it was scrapped, but yeah I agree with David, it’s extremely shady and disgusting they leaked it while she was away. I hate her team so much. :meltdown:

• Like 2