#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this miss have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in her power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

I mean when I pulled the background check on her Husband, he had a crap ton of LLC's in Florida as well as things with his church registered there. 

Without getting into details I know first hand that Florida LLC's are used constantly to hide money. Let's not even get started on the fact that her husband runs a church that isn't taxed. I wouldn't be surprised if money was added to that as "donations"

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Wait, before I read a book, is Sam L. for hire to assist wealthy, lost stars into conservatorships?  He was hired by Team B, or Satan, when Brit was going off the rails to lead the situation to Brit's conservatorship/prison sentence? 

I believe that's exactly what he's hired to do.

Not necessarily into conservatorships...but into rehab, or whatever dirty work the celebrity's teams need to be done.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But what if that’s what she needed for her mental well-being?

You’ve got to look at both sides of the coin.

I’m on y’alls side right now but you keep dismissing her illness. We don’t even know what her diagnosis is.

What made you change sides? :receipts2:

just curious

12 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this miss have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in her power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

Well, Lou used to work at Arthur Andersen 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Wait, before I read a book, is Sam L. for hire to assist wealthy, lost stars into conservatorships?  He was hired by Team B, or Satan, when Brit was going off the rails to lead the situation to Brit's conservatorship/prison sentence? 

I think learning more about SL's relationship to all of this would reveal a lot.  Thank you all for digging.

1 hour ago, Good4Ya said:

These girls will free britney. If it wasn’t for this podcast, none this movement would exist and the c-ship abuse wouldn't have been exposed. Thank you Britney’s Gram. 

are these girls in exhale?

btw did they elaborate on what the people with NDAs said?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

A "fixer."  Who else has he worked with?

Courtney Love (at the time she held the rights to the Nirvana publishing catalog)

Lindsay Lohan (her parents were considering a conservatorship)

Amanda Bynes (her parents were trying to get her into a conservatorship)

Anyone else?

• Like 1

I've been saying since 2008 -- and nobody wanted to believe me -- that it was Lynne Spears who introduced Sam Lutfi into Britney's life.

Lynne and Lou M. Taylor, working with Kevin's divorce lawyer.

The timelines all line up. Lynne's own book supports this idea...It's just that nobody will SAY IT.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

@Cigarettes&Cologne why did u downvote

u support that kinda stuff?

its so weird how there wasnt even a small outrage over this whereas men in the workforce who ******** one person 30 years ago get fired and lose everything and sometas they should but she is not even questioned for more than like 2 days

Downvoted because it’s one mistake she made in her past and owned up to it. Let it go

7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It makes Andrew Wallet leaving after getting a giant raise sound even more shady.

Who would’ve known the lawyer who’s name is literally Andrew WALLET would be the least shady in this mess. Not that I’m implying he’s innocent in everything, I mean who knows, but he was smart enough to jump ship before **** hit the fan. He must know how these types of situations play out and was able to flee before the first domino fell. I hope he has dirt on them and helps expose them :demi:

Better yet what I’m really hoping for is these snakes start turning against each other and start ratting themselves out :yesplease:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Courtney Love (at the time she held the rights to the Nirvana publishing catalog)

Lindsay Lohan (her parents were considering a conservatorship)

Amanda Bynes (her parents were trying to get her into a conservatorship)

Anyone else?

I had no idea!.  Seems like a creepy gig.