#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys it's not just a parent-to-adult-child issue.

It's fundamentally an agent-to-principal issue, where the agent is entrusted with acting in the interests of the conservatee but may be faced with a conflict of interests, as it turns out it can be extremely lucrative administering Britney's estate.

We cannot even imagine how many lawyers have made a living out of her.:zoomzoom:

That's why I am afraid that even if Jamie would be to step out or simply pass away (one day he will of old age) then there will be again a league of lawyers or managers trying to do everything to remain in control of Britney's life and force her to make money, perhaps with threats that Britney will lose her children and so on.

That is disgusting.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Complication said:

Just saw some comments on Sam Lutfi's insta with fans beginning him to follow them, thanking him, calling him a saint, etc. 

This fan base has hit a new low.

Team B might be bad, and Sam might have some tea on them, but he's still disgusting piece of **** who abused Britney and a bunch of other people (he now has 6 restraining orders we know of after Britney's second one). DO NOT f**king SUPPORT HIM. THIS IS THE GUY WHO SAID HE'D PISS ON HER GRAVE.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Some Britney fans claim that he isn't 'that bad' based on their beliefs that Britney's father was the guy behind her getting a restraining order. How the ***** do they explain Courtney Love and her daugther getting a restraining order against him too?! And his involvement with Amanda Bynes when she had her breakdown?! Some people are so gullible.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I still think he’s got a hidden agenda and that he’s up to no good, but yeah, he’s got some dirt on them :mj:

I think the dirt that he has on them is this:

Kevin's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan, with the support of Lou and Lynne, HIRED Lutfi themselves to get Britney into rehab back in February 2007.

Once she was in rehab, Kevin was assigned custody of the kids by a judge. From that moment forward he and the rest of her Team had the upper hand.

Go back and re-read "Through the Storm" and tell me that scenario isn't a very strong possibility. :staysalty:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

It is very interesting the role of Sam Lutfi in Britney’s life. Undoubtedly, he contributed to the downfall of Britney amid the chaos back in 2007. We do not know for sure what was going on between them during that time. It is curious, though, that the mother of Britney, Lynne, has accused Lutfi of drugging Britney through her food, cutting the telephone cables, and hiding her car keys, to limit her and/or isolate her (not very different from what her actual conservators do). However, after those claims, the only proceedings against him have been restraining orders, being the latest one issued this very week. 

So, one question arises, if he was taking advantage of Britney, as Lynne stated, and if he was attempting so deliberately against Britney’s well-being, why did her entourage only asked for a couple of restraining orders instead of going beyond? After all he was putting Britney’s life at risk, wasn’t he? And therefore, more questions come up after their actions... didn’t they proceed against him because the accusations are false? Or is he holding something against Britney herself or her team that prevents them from taking further action?

Looking at things from an outside perspective it’s evident that Lutfi represents a threat, but a threat for who? For Britney? or for her team?

Personally, I think that the fact that one of the reasons for the latest restraining order was to prevent more private information from leaking, and the fact that Britney kept in touch with him a couple of years after her breakdown speak a lot.

What if Britney and Sam made contact with each other recently?  And then, mom and dad found out.   I feel that happened recently.  Imo, when given an opportunity, Brit has always seemed to gravitate towards him.  She even reached out to his sister at one point (to sneak her a phone, geez, how sad). I'm not saying it's a good thing, but if her handlers aren't around she doesn't seem to have a huge issue with the guy............

12 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

What if Britney and Sam made contact with each other recently?  And then, mom and dad found out.   I feel that happened recently.  Imo, when given an opportunity, Brit has always seemed to gravitate towards him.  She even reached out to his sister at one point (to sneak her a phone, geez, how sad). I'm not saying it's a good thing, but if her handlers aren't around she doesn't seem to have a huge issue with the guy............

This worries me a lot because it’s the same who that said he’d piss on her grave and she doesn’t seem to care :orangu:

7 hours ago, smouthwick said:

The whole idea that somebody making a fortune by keeping a person in conservatorship is saying that's it's not unusual for people to be in conservatorship for life makes me sick.  i probably shouldn't feel this way, but every bone in my body is saying WTF

In all honesty, Jamie's conservator salary itself isn't out of line in the world of large estates.  My ex was/is the executor of a deceased celebrity's estate, even just taking 1% of the total estate amount as an annual salary amounted to $200,000.  And in all fairness, it's a lot of work to manage large estates and they do deserve compensation for it.   Imo, there is cause for concern in all the ways, other than that salary, Jamie is getting rich from this situation.  That would take some real detective work to piece together, but I bet we'd all be pretty upset at what we'd discover.   Something shady has occurred with Brit's money, mark my words....it's only because there's been no real oversight on the mgmt of her estate that we don't already know this. 

• Like 1
On 5/7/2019 at 1:44 PM, Applejack said:

Lynne couldn't have changed her mind? Because we know for a fact she agreed with the c-ship back then - she wrote Through the Storm to justify a c-ship. It's not factually wrong, independently if it's legit.

Why would she change her mind just because she was ok with it then (in your opinion) doesn’t mean she was aware of the entire situation then as she obviously is now which would actually make a lot of sense. Also your source is a “2007” source what does that even mean? Someone who no longer has any connection to the situation? 

We need a better organisation and planning , i don't think we're too organised . 

When is the trending hour? And time?  Whst should be the alternagive hashtags if we get blocked ( i cant believe they actually block us , so much for domocracy) 

Who's going to thr court date and which gates are you going to protest at ? The lawyer said there are 2 main ones used. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Well in the uk just saw on Lorraine they mentioned Britney and surprise surprise they mentioned the restraining order and the guy even called the #freebritney movement silly :juggingu:

His names Ross he does the showbiz section. 

At work function I was at once, I tried talking to a fairly well known journalist (in the uk) about britneys c ship and he shut me down saying he didn’t want to talk about it as soon as I mentioned it and walked off. They don’t want to be seen mentioning it because it will cut them off from exclusives in future. Lo and behold this journalist did an exclusive interview with britney during the POM tour. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This worries me a lot because it’s the same who that said he’d piss on her grave and she doesn’t seem to care :orangu:

I know, our Brit has never known whom to trust from the moment she became famous.  That's because there's been no one trust worthy yet to enter her world!  How sick is that!  20+ years of this.  

42 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

I think their application for a restraining order would have stated that if that's the case.

She reached out to Lutfi's sister in January 2009. That was 10 years ago. A long time.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BSfemme said:

I think we should contact the crew behind The Guardians movie and let them know what's happening with Britney's conservatorship. I'm sure they will be very interested and might be able to help.

I amessaged the director, he told me he had been following the case for some time and asked if I had any access so I sent him everything and he never replied 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
25 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Her children will both be adults in less than five and a half years - they can only hold that over her head for so long, and I hope Sean and Jayden question the **** out of being told they can’t see their mom as much. I was smart enough at 12 and 13 to know. My mom had a nervous breakdown when I was 7 and I knew even then when something was up with her, but I also knew I felt safe with her and would’ve asked to be with her had I been taken away from her.

ok one thing we have to remember and im talking to u pyscho exhellers that we cant start to attack sean and preston for information about everything otherwise Britney will literally rip all our heads offf

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Some Britney fans claim that he isn't 'that bad' based on their beliefs that Britney's father was the guy behind her getting a restraining order. How the ***** do they explain Courtney Love and her daugther getting a restraining order against him too?! And his involvement with Amanda Bynes when she had her breakdown?! Some people are so gullible.

I agree Sam Lutfi seeks out vulnerable women with fame and money and then acts like their protector and friend while all he's after is to leech onto them.

It's not black and white good guy bad guy. And it doesn't even matter. Focus should be on Britney's rights and to empower everyone who knows something to speak up, without them gaining anything from it.

As soon as the person who speaks up against Britney's team has a personal interest (like Sam Lutfi: cleaning up his image)  the tea they have becomes less credible.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, olfbritfan said:

i am so worried for britney .dont forget her father can make her do anything to her legally .if rumors are true he and team devil have kept her kids from her this year and forced her into a mental facility. i dont know what else they might do. i am afraid they may kill her or **** her  hard to control her and submit her to their will....i can only pray for her. that some good people may come her way and help her like her new judge. but i still worry team devil have been working hard for years gathering and making false evidence of britney being incompetent  so they can keep her and control her money..

I don't think some of you understand that things are not going back to what it used to be because more eyes on them from now on.

• Like 6