#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

40 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We don’t know her diagnosis. And we shouldn’t know her diagnosis.

It has to be serious for a conservatorship. I’d like to have a list of illnesses that call for a conservatorship. But again, they keep calling her a “special case” - and she really is a special case. She’s not your sister with bipolar. She’s Britney Spears.

I think the truth is about to be brought to light. Just stop tweeting Sam Lufti, her prior abuser. Not you, but anyone giving him attention.

But many celebrities likely have a diagnosis for mental health now and don't have conservatorships. (Obviously timing is a factor, as 2008 was a different time than the 2010s)

I do think 'something' was needed in late 2007/early 2008 but to continue this long?  And again, maybe it was fine for the Circus era but she came back in 2011 drugged.  What the hell is that???

Again, I do think it acted as a safety net of sorts for a time but one of the problems is the drugging.   If she needs it for her diagnosis then why all the touring/performing and little break?

Her team cannot simply expect fans to not to question it and/or potentially not supporting her performing with that continued state.  She should have had a hiatus either after Circus or after the last residency.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Does everyone else have the Spoiler button on the editor? I can't seem to find mine as it seems to have vanished AGAIN. Is it just mine? :decisions:

Sometimes it hides from me too :hahayea:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, smouthwick said:

Note this line from the article you posted...

"Turns out Lutfi, who was working with Bynes’s parents all along, actually betrayed the star by bringing her straight to a treatment center."

That's exactly what I suspect he did for Lynne and Lou M. Taylor. He somehow got Britney into rehab for them in 2007 (either by planting ***** in her Malibu home, or through other means).

But instead of Lynne and Lou fessing up and admitting they did it, they continued to make Lutfi the scapegoat for it ALL...And continue to do so to this very day.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But many celebrities likely have a diagnosis for mental health now and don't have conservatorships. (Obviously timing is a factor, as 2008 was a different time than the 2010s)

I do think 'something' was needed in late 2007/early 2008 but to continue this long?  And again, maybe it was fine for the Circus era but she came back in 2011 drugged.  What the hell is that???

Again, I do think it acted as a safety net of sorts for a time but one of the problems is the drugging.   If she needs it for her diagnosis then why all the touring/performing and little break?

Her team cannot simply expect fans to not to question it and/or potentially not supporting her performing with that continued state.  She should have had a hiatus either after Circus or after the last residency.

I totally agree with you, but people with mental illnesses need hobbies too. What if performing is her only passion outside of her children? Would you want her to retire? That’s why we’ve all been like “whatever” for the past decade. We think this is what Britney wants (to perform).

I can’t picture her baking pies in the swamps of Louisiana. I’m sorry. She is a creative genius and she’d jump out of a balcony living there.

• Like 2