#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been saying since 2008 -- and nobody wanted to believe me -- that it was Lynne Spears who introduced Sam Lutfi into Britney's life.

Lynne and Lou M. Taylor, working with Kevin's divorce lawyer.

The timelines all line up. Lynne's own book supports this idea...It's just that nobody will SAY IT.

Well, I'm glad you're doing that.  I'm going to get the book.

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

Exactly.

And Lynne (and Jansen) following Britney’s Gram plus the two girls’ individual accounts is very, very interesting since their podcast is what made this explode...

My thing is we don’t know Britney’s relationship with her mother. They haven’t been close in a decade. And Lynne seems like the type to funnel money into Jamie Lynn’s non existent singing career.

Plus she’s an enabler.

So if Lynne is trying to get her OUT, I’m all about it. If she wants to take Jamie’s place - that’s frightening.

I love Lynne, but she’s not capable of overseeing Britney’s empire. So she better not try that angle.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Who would’ve known the lawyer who’s name is literally Andrew WALLET would be the least shady in this mess. Not that I’m implying he’s innocent in everything, I mean who knows, but he was smart enough to jump ship before **** hit the fan. He must know how these types of situations play out and was able to flee before the first domino fell. I hope he has dirt on them and helps expose them :demi:

Better yet what I’m really hoping for is these snakes start turning against each other and start ratting themselves out :yesplease:

If he asked for a raise and then discovered she was about to be freed, it’d only make sense for him to resign. That’s the thing that makes me go HMM.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, justphil said:

I see what your thought is but it’s pure speculation on your part. Even the narrative given by her team is that she went in not if her own free will and not to try to prove herself mentally sound.

Wouldn’t a great story like that be something her team would love to promote? “Britney Rising: Star Enters Treatment to Prove Stability”?? Her team would look good and profit off of that narrative. 

No. We have what’s going on because things are not right. Her management is shady, they’re abusing her, and have been. They were not prepared for the podcast leak, and since then have been throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. It’s clear as crystal. 

Now I’d love for your theory to be true, but it just is not. If it were that would have been headlined from the get go. Her proving sanity and dissolving the c-ship is positive news and the media would have loved to run that story. 

Britney’s team could be throwing curveballs at you guys using TMZ. Just saying. They aren’t new to the game. It’s all a game.

UNLESS THERE’S SOMETHING TRULY SINISTER.

We don’t know.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, smouthwick said:

Well, I'm glad you're doing that.  I'm going to get the book.

If you read "Through the Storm"...Be sure to watch for certain things:

- How did Lutfi initially obtain Lynne's cell phone number?

- Were there really ***** planted in Britney's Malibu mansion? If so, who planted them? (Lutfi, as he'd been instructed to do?)

- Was he really a PI working for Kevin's lawyer (as he'd told Britney's assistant Kalie Machado), or was he actually working for Lynne and Lou?

- If he was so "swarthy" and she didn't trust him after the ****-planting incident, why attend Dancing with the Stars with him and discuss jewelry endorsements?

- Also, watch for Lou's stamp all over the book. (I believe Lou even wrote Lynn's affidavit, which landed them the first restraining order against Lutfi in the first place. They then expanded the affidavit into a full book once Britney was under the c-ship.)

There's a LOT about the Lutfi/Lynne relationship that Lynne glosses over. But I'm sure she did that for a reason.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney’s team could be throwing curveballs at you guys using TMZ. Just saying. They aren’t new to the game. It’s all a game.

UNLESS THERE’S SOMETHING TRULY SINISTER.

We don’t know.

When it comes to the entertainment business, always assume the worst because it’s likely the case. 

There is zero cause to “throw curveballs” as Britney coming back into her own is the best story her team could ever dream of to get her image corrected. They don’t want to! They don’t want to let her go she will fire them. They only want her fortune.

I believe her team is nefarious, have always strived for this control, are stupid, don’t want to let it go, and are wholly unprepared for this **** storm. I am glad. 

The fact of the matter is the GP feels sorry for her, they think she’s nuts. No one takes her seriously. If she was really good and getting free it’s the best PR for her team - in a normal situation. This is not that. They know what they’ve done, they know they’d be fired or worse. Hence they will never let her just go. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, justphil said:

When it comes to the entertainment business, always assume the worst because it’s likely the case. 

I believe her team is nefarious, have always strived for this control, are stupid, don’t want to let it go, and are wholly unprepared for this **** storm. I am glad. 

I think Larry is pretty smart. He knows how to steer the ship.

We’re about to find out. :uknowit:

• Like 1

im sure she's bound by hella NDA's but Sonia Muckle Britney's publicist from like 2000-2005 or 2006 has all the tea. her job was to maintain Britney's wholesome image during her peak. I'd love to spend an hour with her off the record. 

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But what if that’s what she needed for her mental well-being?

You’ve got to look at both sides of the coin.

I’m on y’alls side right now but you keep dismissing her illness. We don’t even know what her diagnosis is.

Honestly..should we even trust them what diagnosis she has?
Her Father made it seem like she had big mental problems just so that she couldn't get a lawyer..

right?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, onyx09 said:

im sure she's bound by hella NDA's but Sonia Muckle Britney's publicist from like 2000-2005 or 2006 has all the tea. her job was to maintain Britney's wholesome image during her peak. I'd love to spend an hour with her off the record. 

Now that would be a very interesting chat. :truthtea:

2 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

These girls will free britney. If it wasn’t for this podcast, none this movement would exist and the c-ship abuse wouldn't have been exposed. Thank you Britney’s Gram. 

I would say the "paralegal" was even more important. Look how hard it is to find someone to speak about what is really happening. 

• Like 1