Britney Had A Drunken Night...That's All!

Listen, I've been walking completely wasted on the streets way more often than I should admit but no one ever saw me naked hidding my private parts with a pillow as I am crying....

...at least not yet ! :elton:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Daily mail said they were cut off from the bar and being loud and obnoxious which caused noise complaints. She did a cartwheel down the hall and hurt herself which made her scream..911 was then called…Drunken night indeed but girl needs to get rid of that guy 

oh my god :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

This is the only thread on this whole over hyped topic worth reading. 

In two weeks Britney settled the crap with her "father" started making changes to see/speak to her kids more (confirmed by k-dumb's attorney) and finalized her divorce.  

She turned up, turned out and had a wild night.  

Y'all really think if this were a regular thing they wouldn't be all fuqing over it?!?! Lol, please.  This was their one shot - and they're unloading everything in their arsenal.  Obviously, this is no where near a regular occurrence.  Once... In two plus years?!?  Seriously, y'all get over yourselves.

I do hope the D is at least good... I don't like this dude she's with, but that's none of my business.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She might. Yet you have to drink responsibly so you won't be in situations like this. She is Britney Spears and her every move is under microscope. And it benefits crazy Britney needs intervention narrative. If she is a free woman she should start acting responsibly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Daily mail said they were cut off from the bar and being loud and obnoxious which caused noise complaints. She did a cartwheel down the hall and hurt herself which made her scream...

Sounds like any other night in 2012 for me lol I wish Britney would come party with me 

I think this is all part of the healing process and how she needs to make these mistakes as an adult and learn from them. Sadly, they are happening in the glare of the media spotlight.

I don’t believe that an intervention is warranted. 

And a conservatorship? Hell no! Stripping someone’s human rights because they aren’t behaving how we would like them to? Disgraceful. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Her 20s weren’t stolen from her. SHE decided to get married and have children in her early 20s. 
the con started in her late 20s.

You can’t blame her for this, it was her dream to become a mother. She shouldn’t have had them so young, but many people do, and then relive their youth in their 40s. It’s super tacky but it’s so normal.

She’s also been working since she was 16 (earlier if you think of the MMC days) and has missed out on a lot of normal life, a lot of mistake making time. She needs this time to heal and learn, it’s just a shame there’s cameras around her. 

5 hours ago, kgid said:

This is the only thread on this whole over hyped topic worth reading. 

In two weeks Britney settled the crap with her "father" started making changes to see/speak to her kids more (confirmed by k-dumb's attorney) and finalized her divorce.  

She turned up, turned out and had a wild night.  

Y'all really think if this were a regular thing they wouldn't be all fuqing over it?!?! Lol, please.  This was their one shot - and they're unloading everything in their arsenal.  Obviously, this is no where near a regular occurrence.  Once... In two plus years?!?  Seriously, y'all get over yourselves.

I do hope the D is at least good... I don't like this dude she's with, but that's none of my business.

So much truth in one post, love this!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

They were literally screeching up and down the halls tearing the place apart. Britney barreling down the hallway like it was a mess

Oh look, another hater on the forum. With scam's picture as avi.  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Why don’t u get a profile picture before u address anything in this forum 

There's no need for it.

U r obviously here too hate on Brit with her ex gold digging husband as ur avi. There's absolutely no reason for it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block