#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

put that energy out there, gurl, I'm with you on this one.. law of attraction, baby!! :brit2016:

Yesssssss baby!! I already see myself driving around blasting Rebellion from the car speakers :scalped: It will be the first time in history that an unreleased track wins a Grammy:scalped: **** it, it wins an Oscar too:scalped: Team CShip is shaking but they can’t stop what’s coming :scalped: No one can:scalped:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! #FREEBRITNEY!!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

It is disgusting, but in 5 years (the run time of PoM for scope) the custody threat will be gone. JJ will be 18.

More like only 4 years.  Her eldest son turns 14 this year. 

Look, I wouldn't mind if Britney continued to perform but there should have been an interval after POM to give her a chance to come back refreshed and actually inspired to perform again.  Period.  Not just continuing and continuing the same routine.  And she should have taken a hiatus after Circus in the first place. 

.. and now; attention back to the whole cship thing. Can't wait to see what today brings. 

Will it be Britney posting a video singing happy birthday to Jamie? 

Will it be Lynne and JL seen wearing a #freebritney shirt? 

All is possible these days. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

.. and now; attention back to the whole cship thing. Can't wait to see what today brings. 

Will it be Britney posting a video singing happy birthday to Jamie? 

Will it be Lynne and JL seen wearing a #freebritney shirt? 

All is possible these days. 

*JL wearing a flattummy shirt:jj:

• Like 5