#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Downvoted because it’s one mistake she made in her past and owned up to it. Let it go

I’m not gonna let the #freebritney conversation get derailed but bish shut up. Yea “one” mistake she made habitually and she ONLY owned up to it. She didn’t apologize, show any remorse, make things right, etc. She’s not a great person. And you’re not reasonable.

its not right to **** anyone against their will and rob them. Hello, Team Britney! That’s exactly what they’re doing.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Soni said:

Honestly..should we even trust them what diagnosis she has?
Her Father made it seem like she had big mental problems just so that she couldn't get a lawyer..

right?

We don’t know her diagnosis. And we shouldn’t know her diagnosis.

It has to be serious for a conservatorship. I’d like to have a list of illnesses that call for a conservatorship. But again, they keep calling her a “special case” - and she really is a special case. She’s not your sister with bipolar. She’s Britney Spears.

I think the truth is about to be brought to light. Just stop tweeting Sam Lufti, her prior abuser. Not you, but anyone giving him attention.

• Like 4

i think bryan was more in power and picture than her father and that is why britney was happier  but still on a lish
and we dont know why but she decided to stop and fight for her freedom so they put her in facility by force and change 
her medication to **** her more..she was getting confident again and maby she even did more research or see a doctor and 
realize she didnt need all the medication they gave her. 

if this one peson didnt come forward ,we would have never known the truth and would have believed every lie 
and picture her team force on us..the more i think about it the sadder it gets.
.she is 37 years old and deserves a life no matter how many mistakes she made 

also i dont think jt loves her romantically,.it has been 20 years and they have moved on but i read this lyrics of jt song
called "Bottum of ocean floor" and whether he wrote it with britney as inspiration or not it really relates to britney situation.

Under the water you scream so loud but the silence surrounds you
 But I hear it loud and you fall in the deep and I'll always find you

also this part of his song "a pair of wings" :

If I had a pair of wings
 I’d pick you and fly you far away form here
 And you’d put your worries upon my shoulders, my dear
 Now I know I can’t save you
 From the troubles of the world
 And this sounds like such a silly thing
 But if I could fly you away
 With a big old pair of wings

i just listened to pair of wings and i feel the same for  britney i wish i could fly her out of her situation .

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We don’t know her diagnosis. And we shouldn’t know her diagnosis.

It has to be serious for a conservatorship. I’d like to have a list of illnesses that call for a conservatorship. But again, they keep calling her a “special case” - and she really is a special case. She’s not your sister with bipolar. She’s Britney Spears.

I think the truth is about to be brought to light. Just stop tweeting Sam Lufti, her prior abuser. Not you, but anyone giving him attention.

I’d love to see a list as well. Because from what I’ve been able to find it’s used for elderly folks in an LTC, people in comas, people unable to communicate for themselves (blindness, deafness). 

8 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Truth! We owe the paralegal everything! ....the gram girls just had the audience to get the info out. 

I am still a little angry and T Kyle and Muumuse, I think they should be helping the movement. Then sitting around waiting to see if Britney or her Team wins is kinda jacked up. They don't want to lose the info that they are given by her team. You know as soon as a victor is shown they will come back with the podcast all over again. 

I respect the gram girls because they could have been sued and they still came out to help Britney. It is quite admirable in my opinion.  

I f**king hate T Kyle and Muumuse now. They are not real fans. Them staying silent during all this reveals who they really are.I know for a fact once Britney is out of this conservatorship or information from Britney herself comes out, they will playing saints, and claim that they were right all along, etc. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

Tea, tea and more tea. 

Muumuse and T Kyle have every right to want to respect her privacy, but they were more than happy to speculate before the free britney narrative blew up so it just comes across as them either being afraid of losing their access to the info they're being fed from her team, or else they don't believe the "conspiracy" and think they are "better fans" for remaining quiet. Their attitude to the whole thing has been quite arrogant in my opinion and they're playing right into the narrative Team B is pushing with all their love heart emoji comments on those fake *** Instagram posts. 

Well said!!! ? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Truth! We owe the paralegal everything! ....the gram girls just had the audience to get the info out. 

I am still a little angry and T Kyle and Muumuse, I think they should be helping the movement. Then sitting around waiting to see if Britney or her Team wins is kinda jacked up. They don't want to lose the info that they are given by her team. You know as soon as a victor is shown they will come back with the podcast all over again. 

I respect the gram girls because they could have been sued and they still came out to help Britney. It is quite admirable in my opinion.  

I am so done with their podcast. I loved listening to them but they act like cowards with this whole movement. Its sad to see that their "exclusives" they get from Team B are more valuable to them than Britney's freedom. I'll be pissed when they start up and say something like "WE did it, all!" :trash:

• Like 9
27 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

This. They made quite the accusations towards Britney's team, and even Larry in particular (that comment about "it's gonna help the ticket sales anyway") . That could've definitely caused them a sue. But somehow, they weren't sued, and none of the TMZ articles and stuff had directly denied those claims, not even the Instagram post which went directly against Lutfi out of nowhere.

I still don't fully believe that "parallegal" because, I don't remember exactly his quote, but I remember there were some details that didn't add up.  Unless that "being held in the facility since January" also allowed her to go out, hence Ariana Grande's fan on Twitter seeing her on his office. I believe more in the green pee guy because the kind of shoes he described she was wearing were precisely the same we saw her wearing on Easter candids. 

Either way, that definitely helped to bring attention to this situation and probably even motivated Lynne to take action.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Who would’ve known the lawyer who’s name is literally Andrew WALLET would be the least shady in this mess. Not that I’m implying he’s innocent in everything, I mean who knows, but he was smart enough to jump ship before **** hit the fan. He must know how these types of situations play out and was able to flee before the first domino fell. I hope he has dirt on them and helps expose them :demi:

Better yet what I’m really hoping for is these snakes start turning against each other and start ratting themselves out :yesplease:

All I care is Britney gets away scot free, the rest can go down that sinking ship. Even if Kevin went down and got the damn blue diamond, he wouldn’t make it back alive. :endit:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This. They made quite the accusations towards Britney's team, and even Larry in particular (that comment about "it's gonna help the ticket sales anyway") . That could've definitely caused them a sue. But somehow, they weren't sued, and none of the TMZ articles and stuff had directly denied those claims, not even the Instagram post which went directly against Lutfi out of nowhere.

I still don't fully believe that "parallegal" because, I don't remember exactly his quote, but I remember there were some details that didn't add up.  Unless that "being held in the facility since January" also allowed her to go out, hence Ariana Grande's fan on Twitter seeing her on his office. I believe more in the green pee guy because the kind of shoes he described she was wearing were precisely the same we saw her wearing on Easter candids. 

Either way, that definitely helped to bring attention to this situation and probably even motivated Lynne to take action.

I personally don't believe she was being "held" anywhere. I think they use the things that she wants to do, like time with her kids, as a way to get her to do what they want. She wasn't taking the meds, so they were like: "if you want your show and the hang with the kids, then you need to go to this facility" ....or they wanted to plan out a comeback because of ticket sales and forced her to do so to spin the story....I just don't think they expected it to blow up in their faces as it did. 

She probably wasn't very down for another mental break down  narrative, I am sure she is tired of being made to seem like she is so delicate. 

• Like 2