#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, datbritney said:

YES!

I think we must involve some Human Rights / Health, national or international, organization (it must have the power to overshadow the conservatorship legal regime)! We need to have the law by our side to REALLY change something. Media trends come and go.

We must take #freebritney to some kind of organization NOW.

In our country when a woman is abused and need help they directly go to organizations that can be of help be it government or non-government org. Just like what you said a human rights organization especially womens rights.

This is a personal matter and we know she can never voice out her struggles right now and so we need someone to do that for her, i just dont know who that person is. 

Is there any legal/lawyer/lawstudent in here? We need legal steps to work on.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Is this what you wanted?

Britney thanks you guys :juggingu:

Yeah. No body was writing awful stuff like this ONLY until we started using #freebritney. We’re solely responsible for what these tabloids choose to say. :tiffcackle: the headline doesn’t even mention #freebritney or that she was sent w out her consent. I bet you anything that part wasn’t even mentioned in that trash tabloid. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

How can her publicist just get the media to ignore it? This is so f**ked up. 

Probably threatening them with a cease and desist letter or something else. It makes me sad that eventually they will shut this whole thing down, like they always do. They have the power. And it's sad... :pensiveney:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

thanks... so what do i email him? call him? what can we do with this? How do you know hes ignoring it?

I'm not the person who reported it; Idk how they know. I try not to pay too much attention to stan Twitter because I actually think what they think about us. (That they're toxic.) I was on there to retweet Chris Crocker and saw it on my feed. But as for what to send him, you could ask for the truth, or why he's trying to shut the media up, what's going on with Britney, etc.

• Like 1