#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, marioh said:

Thanks. At least she acknowledged it I guess... And wtf is that audience? Are they robots or something? The reactions, omg, the cringe. :tifflmao:

Wendy and her audience are notorious for not really taking Britney’s side in most instances. Wendy loves to say Britney has a “tick” and is not right in the head. She’s very critical of her but usually wishes the best so I guess that’s something. Wendy really is no one to talk since she’s been allowing her husband to continue an affair with Sharina Hudson for the past 11 years and now had a baby by him. But now she’s all big and bad for finally choosing a divorce. Bye Wendell. 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her brand still runs well

There's really nothing that can affect her brand as we seen over the years

First and last time I will respond to you, but you're the most delusional person I've read on this forum. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her brand still runs well

There's really nothing that can affect her brand as we seen over the years

Yep. Britney IS her brand and people love her, the person, no matter what. It's SUCH a shame her team doesn't realize they just need to let her be herself.