#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, okiobspears said:

All the efforts to save Britney the brand for the last 10 years are being destroyed by her own fans..

LMFAO we ruined it 

her abusive trash team ruined it by whatever the **** trash highschool production they brought on pom tour

and that terrible stage for us leg

and charging so much for mandgs only for her team to quickly make her rush through them

they f**king suck

• Like 4

Wendy Williams is covering it. And not just Lynne liking a bunch of posts. She discussed the voicemail and the claims from the podcast that Britney isn't taking her medication.

She said she believes Britney's parents have her best interests at heart and she doesn't think they're after her money. 

Do with that what you will. I can update with video when they upload it to YouTube if no one beats me to it.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Wendy Williams is covering it. And not just Lynne liking a bunch of posts. She discussed the voicemail and the claims from the podcast that Britney isn't taking her medication.

She said she believes Britney's parents have her best interests at heart and she doesn't think they're after her money. 

Do with that what you will. I can update with video when they upload it to YouTube if no one beats me to it.

Ugh. **** Wendell too. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I actually knew that would be the side she took, I'm just glad for the coverage. 

• Like 3

I know most of y’all hate the president, that’s a whole another topic I don’t want to drag in here, everything is messy as is, but you can petition the White House to at least acknowledge and respond to something. That’s like some national level ****.

I’m seriously considering doing this but I can’t write professionally for ****. I’d probably sound petty af when this is something really serious. All that needs to be said is something like, “we have many reasons and substantial evidence to suggest Britney’s team is abusing the conservatorship, so far as it possibly being a human rights violation and needs to be investigated by law enforcement ” 

https://m.wikihow.com/Start-a-Petition-on-the-White-House-Website

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

• Like 5

This is crazy, every time I check the thread it gets even worse :decisions:

I thought something would be coming at the end of the month and I had my theories on what that would be, but I never thought it would be anything like this. I honestly don't know what's true and what's not, I just hope that Britney is okay.

13 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Always hated that *****, how could she ?