#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

211. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/17 **#3**
News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. Britney Spears (Eve wears #FreeBritney shirt on The Talk after Spears' mom Lynne seemed to endorse comment about the pop star being 'held against her will' in a mental health facility)

5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry: this is getting too dark. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I am so sorry but this whole situation has gotten completely out of hand I am embracing the fact that I am going to get downvoted for this and understandably so as everyone here it's in their right to speak on what they think it's acceptable and what's not but I honestly think a lot of you are actually enjoying this whole plot, I can not exactly pick point what someone posted in one page but it was something along the lines that this was such an exciting time to be a Britney fan because all of the attention she has received from the media from both the leaks and her mental health and had several upvotes like seriously **** off coming from someone that actually lived through all of 2007 I honestly think most of you are just being extremely paranoid and overly suspicious throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and trying to battle a war that it's clearly not ours as we do not know for sure anything and I repeat anything as there is no actual solid proof that all that has been discussed or theorized it's true other than the terms of her conservatorship have been clearly unfair ever since it was conceived.

Just like anyone else I too worry about Britney and her well being but not to this extent where users like @really really cool guy who have tried to rationalize this have been harassed and been met with verbal abuse just for not buying into this whole delusional mass hysteria crap, do we seriously know no better than this? Just because somebody does not share the same beliefs as you does that give you give carte blanche to openly batter down that person?

Lastly I will just leave this quote Britney herself posted on her own website back in 2007 and that now more than ever we should treat as gospel

do you think that the last sentences are necessary at this exact point? do you want us to freak out completely?:4music:

the think is that Britney is no where to be found for four months, this is enough to be concern about:bthink: they need to make a statement if she's ok if she fine if all of that are false..you know wnat i'm starting to be really pissed off, they cannot do be silence about such a serious issue, this is unaxeptable or at least they should say something whatever at this point.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I am so sorry but this whole situation has gotten completely out of hand I am embracing the fact that I am going to get downvoted for this and understandably so as everyone here it's in their right to speak on what they think it's acceptable and what's not but I honestly think a lot of you are actually enjoying this whole plot, I can not exactly pick point what someone posted in one page but it was something along the lines that this was such an exciting time to be a Britney fan because all of the attention she has received from the media from both the leaks and her mental health and had several upvotes like seriously **** off coming from someone that actually lived through all of 2007 I honestly think most of you are just being extremely paranoid and overly suspicious throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and trying to battle a war that it's clearly not ours as we do not know for sure anything and I repeat anything as there is no actual solid proof that all that has been discussed or theorized it's true other than the terms of her conservatorship have been clearly unfair ever since it was conceived.

Just like anyone else I too worry about Britney and her well being but not to this extent where users like @really really cool guy who have tried to rationalize this have been harassed and been met with verbal abuse just for not buying into this whole delusional mass hysteria crap, do we seriously know no better than this? Just because somebody does not share the same beliefs as you does that give you give carte blanche to openly batter down that person?

Lastly I will just leave this quote Britney herself posted on her own website back in 2007 and that now more than ever we should treat as gospel

I understand you apprehensiveness. We are just trying to get answers because we fear the worst. The c-ship has been extremely shady for all of these years, things have been questionable. In the past Team B had no trouble denying  stories,  this time they are silent. The entire narrative about her being upset over her father is bull and everyone knows it. Then Lynn starts giving us some hints, that our fears have some merit. It is our duty as not only fans but as people to make sure she is not being abused. 

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I literally can not at Wendy insinuating that Britney can not function in society, she did NOT mention Larry it Lou, the real masterminds, she only acknowledged the parents. Britney’s mom isn’t even involved in her team why tf would believe she’s not after her money when she’s not even a part of her team. :wyd: and the most unsettling part of it all is when she said we may never see her again (be she’s soooo crazy) and will probably be in this place forever bc she has no place in society. What the actual ****. :overit: THATS NOT f**king NORMAL. HOW CAN SHE HAVE NO PLACE IN SOCIETY WHEN SHE WAS TOURING THE WORLD, MAKING MUSIC. WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE WITH BRITNEYS MAGNETUDE BEING SHIPPED OFF FOREVER TO SOME MENTAL FACILITY. 

My mind is going to some really really dark places right now.. Larry, Lou if your reading this if something happens to Britney I will never f**king stop everyday of my life making sure yoi guys are investigated. This is so f**ked up on hellish proportions. 

of course Wendy said that, she wants to discredit a successful female by pulling the mental health card. too bad because people are WOKE now about such issues and know not to discredit people with a mental issue past. because that mental issue could have EASILY been induced. easily. britney spears had no opportunity to make mistakes and live her 20s because she was chased EVERYWHERE

if we had paparazzi on our backs for 24/7 like she used to, we would be deemed as bipolar too! jesus christ. stay woke, people.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I literally can not at Wendy insinuating that Britney can not function in society, she did NOT mention Larry it Lou, the real masterminds, she only acknowledged the parents. Britney’s mom isn’t even involved in her team why tf would believe she’s not after her money when she’s not even a part of her team. :wyd: and the most unsettling part of it all is when she said we may never see her again (be she’s soooo crazy) and will probably be in this place forever bc she has no place in society. What the actual ****. :overit: THATS NOT f**king NORMAL. HOW CAN SHE HAVE NO PLACE IN SOCIETY WHEN SHE WAS TOURING THE WORLD, MAKING MUSIC. WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE WITH BRITNEYS MAGNETUDE BEING SHIPPED OFF FOREVER TO SOME MENTAL FACILITY. 

My mind is going to some really really dark places right now.. Larry, Lou if your reading this if something happens to Britney I will never f**king stop everyday of my life making sure yoi guys are investigated. This is so f**ked up on hellish proportions. 

you're not alone sis. i've been knowing this **** for years now, i'm getting to a point where I see that the line is so thick. I personally won't rest until I have them accountable and investigated as to why to what they are doing. No human has to live in a placebo like Britney is living at this stage. and her team over a decade also gave us a lot of proof on how their motives revolve around money. we are specially the ones that KNOW what is surrounding her and is specifically happening. all the fishy things that happened all now coming to the surface FINALLY. But i'm a bit a scared on how this is going to blow up... people easily assume that she's crazy and ill, and that's scary.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

who tf is kelly? :idkha:

https://www.lareecarucker.com/pages/backup.htm

In her song “Oops I Did it Again,” Britney Spears tells the fictional boy whose attention she has deceptively stolen that although he thinks she’s an angel sent from above, the truth of the matter is, she’s not that innocent.

But Kelly Clinger, 28, was too innocent to continue a career in pop music after spending a year as one of Spears’ backup singers during the Kentwood, La., native’s first national “Baby One More Time” tour in 1999.

Clinger, a Jackson native who grew up in Florida, was one of two girls selected from thousands during an audition at Orlando’s Transcontinental Studios to fill the coveted backup spot, but after a year of having Britney’s back on songs like “(You Drive Me) Crazy,” and “From the Bottom of My Broken Heart,” Clinger realized she wanted to take different musical path.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

211. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/17 **#3**
News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. Britney Spears (Eve wears #FreeBritney shirt on The Talk after Spears' mom Lynne seemed to endorse comment about the pop star being 'held against her will' in a mental health facility)

Do you have a link to this?

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Y’all cherry pick the worst of fans who are going too far and using it to construct a narrative that we should trust her team and shut up and not ask anything. Wendy Williams literally implied we may never see her again, they are censoring eveything. You are going to regret wtf you’re saying when the truth spills out. The world is corrupt af, from sports, to politics, to ofc the entertainment business. Look at what happened to Whitney and Amy. Stuff was going down and we all just sat there and did nothing. Now we have social media and can spark a movement to eaither stop a tragedy or at least get some f**king answers and expose LARRY AND LOU. There’s no f**king amount of money or censorship that’s going to stop me from finding out the truth or asking the real questions. The stupid **** you preach to come off like you have more moral integrity than everyone else. I f**king hope one day you get locked into a mental health facility for life by force and nobody will bother to help you bc they ate up what your handlers told them and didn’t ask the hard questions. 

motherf**kin FACTS. :bedtime:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

These idiots wanted Wendy to cover the story

I'm not bothering to watch this CRACKHEAD woman who has allowed herself to accept humiliation from her husband for so many years

I am livid with Wendy!  I have been supportive of her but hiw DARE her uninformed *** say Britney may deserve to be there the rest of her life!  SHE KNOWS NOTHING!!  The brainwash is real, yall.

• Like 3

She has said numerous times she loves making music and she would not stop that any time soon. Also she has a contract remaining with RCA. 

Moreover, B10 was confirmed to be on the works by Justin Tranter and Danja.

Chances are very small that Glory would be the last :mhm:

But if it is, Glory was the right way to leave things. It will probably be the best for her to take her own time. Not expecting anything soon but I have hopes. Whatever she feels, i will accept:kiss:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Y’all cherry pick the worst of fans who are going too far and using it to construct a narrative that we should trust her team and shut up and not ask anything. Wendy Williams literally implied we may never see her again, they are censoring eveything. You are going to regret wtf you’re saying when the truth spills out. The world is corrupt af, from sports, to politics, to ofc the entertainment business. Look at what happened to Whitney and Amy. Stuff was going down and we all just sat there and did nothing. Now we have social media and can spark a movement to eaither stop a tragedy or at least get some f**king answers and expose LARRY AND LOU. There’s no f**king amount of money or censorship that’s going to stop me from finding out the truth or asking the real questions. The stupid **** you preach to come off like you have more moral integrity than everyone else. I f**king hope one day you get locked into a mental health facility for life by force and nobody will bother to help you bc they ate up what your handlers told them and didn’t ask the hard questions. 

Amen sis

• Like 5