#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Mystic Womaney said:

IT NEEDS TO BE 2019'S #METOO

because this movement has an underlining message of how misogynistic men can be... espeically in britneys case and the whole concept of her brand was initially on allowing men to perv on her. We have come A LONG WAY thru her career as a society and a lot of it she has been a reason why. NOT MENTION MENTAL HEALTH.

if she is why we now accept and treat mental health better than we did to her then its time to also show how you can still be mistreated.

I have no idea what the best plan is. But whoever gets one NEEDS TO MAKE  new thread where we can brainstorm ideas and ACTUALLY do something. 

IM SERIOUS.

YES!!!!

We must transform their silence about this hashtag (and manipulation over the years) into something messy for them and for others who suffer from such situations.

I totally think that we must 1- create a new thread about the strategy and 2- talk/spam human rights organizations on twitter or their website with all the disturbing evidence that we have.

If nothing is wrong, it won't cause any type of trouble for team Britney. BUT, WE ALSO MIGHT CONFIRM ALL THE ALLEGATIONS.

I really believe that, if the rumors are false, team Britney would not hide from some kind of investigation.

• Like 2

I’m not sure about last, but I wouldn’t expect anything new for a long time. 

At long last, there’s some real media coverage on just how corrupt Britney’s current situation is. 

I don’t think she’s going to be able to just come out of this and start recording again. Her management structure may change completely, she may stop her career.. who knows at this point in time. 

It doesn’t paint her family or her management in the best light and I think they will be very wary of that going forward. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Is this what you wanted?

Britney thanks you guys :juggingu:

cause a shitty magazine do what its know best aka to spread ***** that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it without any of this that happens the last days, and i don't see anywhere about the #freebritney movement on this shitty cover

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Is this what you wanted?

Britney thanks you guys :juggingu:

We want Britney to be free. Yeah, wow, tabloids are ****, what is new. You're such a manipulator. Fly off. :joanne: Britney knows damn well how reliable these magazines are...

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She was seen at a hair salon days ago. She's not being held at the hospital against her will.

That news was first released by E news. Only. Then everyone else started picking the story up. E news is on Lou’s/Larry’s payroll. 

• Like 1