#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, itsanfernybitch said:

The media wont run with it much longer if nothing else comes out...that is why its up to us to seriously keep pushing this all over social media. We have never rebelled against her team like this collectively as a fan base. They certainly did not expect this or us to all at once come after Larry, Jamie, that Lou hoe and the rest of Team B. I hope they are ******** bricks. Although I don't want Britney to suffer financially I think we as a fan base need to boycott buying into her "brand" until we get REAL answers AND she is free. 

yeah but this is so difficult to achieve, several fans love her, they will not think about all of that if she comes out with a new album. on the other hand domination didn't get well with the tickets sales and this is a good start, but new music is another thing and probably they gonna use all of this drama to promote whatever they want:bthink:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Most celeb interviews are scripted

They choose what they will and will not speak on

Yeah, THEY chose what they want to speak about. In Britney’s case her team/her father chooses it for her. They make sure the c-ship never gets any attention even when Britney wants to talk about it. And when she does they make sure it gets cut like on Jonathan Ross. 

• Like 2

It sounds really fishy TBH.

Her WHOLE team is silent about this fiasco since #freebritney started to trend.

In addition to that, I also tend not to believe that she is at a mental health facility. We NEED to investigate that.

Additionally, we NEED a barmy fan that is a lawyer, to objectively see if someone can LEGALLY do something to protect her (interested third party to the legal proceeding, like her mom, sister or brother - if they are willing to help).

BTW, after Britney herself filled something in the conservatorship the judge ruled / decided /said something? We also need to daily update the legal status of the conservatorship procedure, if possible.

If we keep organized and gather more evidence, we will have some of the media outlets by our side, making the mystery more public (even with the payroll media AKA E! News).

WE MUST ORGANIZE OUR COURSE OF ACTION AND INVESTIGATION TO KEEP #FREEBRITNEY ALIVE!!

• Like 9
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

yeah but this is so difficult to achieve, several fans love her, they will not think about all of that if she comes out with a new album. on the other hand domination didn't get well with the tickets sales and this is a good start, but new music is another thing and probably they gonna use all of this drama to promote whatever they want:bthink:

Sadly I know this is true but regardless we have to keep going and try our absolute hardest. I know how hard it would be not to buy a new Britney song or album...but doing that gives them exactly what they want and I just can't be apart of them profiting off her anymore. Britney is my queen but herself as a human comes first and foremost. I'll do whatever I have to do to not support her piece of **** team.

• Like 1

I think we actually need a plan. 

Hashtags only work if you get enough people interested. We're being overshadowed by big names in the industry who I think are actually close with B's team too. Bey, Madonna and Taylor is right around the corner.

This movement couldn't have come at a worse time and maybe her team are breathing because legit its only our small collective that are making noise. We're so small compared to these other fandoms that all have new material at the same time. 

We genuinely need to make a realistic plan of how to make more noise...more attention...more information...more activism. Not just the hashtag.

There's plenty of people who HAVE no idea of the conservatorship and seeing 'britney held at rehab against her will' I genuinely think a vast majoriy are like lol yh alright then but shes crazy she probably needs to be there.

THERE IS LESS TALK ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND MORE ABOUT REHAB. CONSORVATORSHIP IS THE DAMN ISSUE.

we need to get more awareness about the restraints shes in not where she is rn. 

But how idk...

but we must have SOMEONE on exhell with connections or a big enough voice to get something really impactful.

We need it soon.

the attention span of people today is like 3 seconds if that. 

• Like 9

I've always liked Britney Spears but this lack of news seem pathetic. Could they have done a press conference to announce or deny that Britney is against her will at the hospital??

Anyways I see this as Britney continues to defend herself ( I saw in other news that she was not capable to do normal stuff without her dad and interact with others) and how since they one she defends herself (aka the end of the circus video) maybe she is behind all of this and this is an act supported by her mother.

Maybe she fell in substance abuse once again.

But I see a compliance between her and her mother. I am bipolar I have the same disease and I see this as a lot of escapism.

Thank you for your comments,

Elias.

1 minute ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think we actually need a plan. 

Hashtags only work if you get enough people interested. We're being overshadowed by big names in the industry who I think are actually close with B's team too. Bey, Madonna and Taylor is right around the corner.

This movement couldn't have come at a worse time and maybe her team are breathing because legit its only our small collective that are making noise. We're so small compared to these other fandoms that all have new material at the same time. 

We genuinely need to make a realistic plan of how to make more noise...more attention...more information...more activism. Not just the hashtag.

There's plenty of people who HAVE no idea of the conservatorship and seeing 'britney held at rehab against her will' I genuinely think a vast majoriy are like lol yh alright then but shes crazy she probably needs to be there.

THERE IS LESS TALK ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND MORE ABOUT REHAB. CONSORVATORSHIP IS THE DAMN ISSUE.

we need to get more awareness about the restraints shes in not where she is rn. 

But how idk...

but we must have SOMEONE on exhell with connections or a big enough voice to get something really impactful.

We need it soon.

the attention span of people today is like 3 seconds if that. 

YES!

I think we must involve some Human Rights / Health, national or international, organization (it must have the power to overshadow the conservatorship legal regime)! We need to have the law by our side to REALLY change something. Media trends come and go.

We must take #freebritney to some kind of organization NOW.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I have a feeling it is too.

Idk what is happening but I feel like she is going to want to disappear and live quietly for the rest of her life :disappointed:

7 minutes ago, David Rose said:

It might be. And as much as it makes me sad that we may never get new music from her again, I would be at peace with that decision if it's genuinely hers.

Money isn't everything.  But she certainly has enough money to do that.  (Technically her perfume brand can continue to release new perfumes too because there are some countries where even her newest releases are found in every department store in addition to her existing best sellers).

• Like 1

I’m a bit out of the loop with everything going on but are we discussing the voicemail left for the Britney Gram podcast? 

If so, they played it out on their show and it was a guy speaking. He is/was a paralegal at the law office that is dealing with the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
Just now, datbritney said:

YES!

I think we must involve some Human Rights / Health, national or international, organization (it must have the power to overshadow the conservatorship legal regime)! We need to have the law by our side to REALLY change something. Media trends come and go.

We must take #freebritney to some kind of organization NOW.

IT NEEDS TO BE 2019'S #METOO

because this movement has an underlining message of how misogynistic men can be... espeically in britneys case and the whole concept of her brand was initially on allowing men to perv on her. We have come A LONG WAY thru her career as a society and a lot of it she has been a reason why. NOT MENTION MENTAL HEALTH.

if she is why we now accept and treat mental health better than we did to her then its time to also show how you can still be mistreated.

I have no idea what the best plan is. But whoever gets one NEEDS TO MAKE  new thread where we can brainstorm ideas and ACTUALLY do something. 

IM SERIOUS.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Elias Garcia said:

I've always liked Britney Spears but this lack of news seem pathetic. Could they have done a press conference to announce or deny that Britney is against her will at the hospital??

Anyways I see this as Britney continues to defend herself ( I saw in other news that she was not capable to do normal stuff without her dad and interact with others) and how since they one she defends herself (aka the end of the circus video) maybe she is behind all of this and this is an act supported by her mother.

Maybe she fell in substance abuse once again.

But I see a compliance between her and her mother. I am bipolar I have the same disease and I see this as a lot of escapism.

Thank you for your comments,

Elias.

She was seen at a hair salon days ago. She's not being held at the hospital against her will.

18 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

they think that it will stop eventually

and it will, if the media don't take it to another level

Yeah... Our cause is a noble one, but without media or someone with enough power to investigate her case we fight a losing battle. The Army is weak and divided.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Britney's team wont be commenting about this whole story and #FreeBritney hashtag because they probably think and hope that it will all fade away with as time goes by.

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Yeah... Our cause is a noble one, but without media or someone with enough power to investigate her case we fight a losing battle. The Army is weak and divided.

It's obviously going to fade with time.

But Larry and/or and Lou (especially LArry) has to answer for Britney's career.  He can't get away with it.