• Super Mods
2 hours ago, 90's barbie said:

So i got diagnosed tonight....(Bad english as Always , also not supposed to post that here)

''fiance'  said i'm bipolar because i don't like  lying....hell WTF....i'm really sick but i don't wan't to get Into details...

I think that if you want an accurate diagnosis, you should see a professional psychiatrist for that way they can give you the treatment and medication you need if you need it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m bipolar and don’t like to lie either. White lies are the closets I’ll get. I have to talk myself into believing it to be true to not feel icky but still. Someone has to know. You have to have someone who you can tell pretty much everything to and not be judged or misunderstood.

1 hour ago, ItsSway said:

I’m bipolar and don’t like to lie either. White lies are the closets I’ll get. I have to talk myself into believing it to be true to not feel icky but still. Someone has to know. You have to have someone who you can tell pretty much everything to and not be judged or misunderstood.

I’m just like that

maybe i am bipolar, i had a lot of symptoms when i was 23, 24, but i’m super strong i always overcome it quickly 

i sure learn my lesson from recent years with money, i spent a lot, now i’m controlled again… there’s is this thing that I WANT TO LIVE! 

maybe i’m not really bipolar, i go thru phases, i like to stay home, exploring the world, studying, reading, then it’s time to go back to the world and community and be in touch with friends, those times sometimes it's like a maniac phase, cause the mood totally changes, but it’s not that deep, so, idk

the world is crazy enough right now, i don’t to label myself, i want to be autenthentically me and learn thru life and experiences and not just numb myself, as long as I don't hurt no one and don't get in trouble with money again i’ll be fine,

But from time to time I go so inward and get depressed and angry about how people are so disrespectful and stupid, how the world needs to evolve that I feel like breaking stuff, I wish I could scream and express myself without scaring neighbors, wish I would break dishes and glasses from time to time, it would be so therapeutic 

7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I’m just like that

maybe i am bipolar, i had a lot of symptoms when i was 23, 24, but i’m super strong i always overcome it quickly 

i sure learn my lesson from recent years with money, i spent a lot, now i’m controlled again… there’s is this thing that I WANT TO LIVE! 

maybe i’m not really bipolar, i go thru phases, i like to stay home, exploring the world, studying, reading, then it’s time to go back to the world and community and be in touch with friends, those times sometimes it's like a maniac phase, cause the mood totally changes, but it’s not that deep, so, idk

the world is crazy enough right now, i don’t to label myself, i want to be autenthentically me and learn thru life and experiences and not just numb myself, as long as I don't hurt no one and don't get in trouble with money again i’ll be fine,

But from time to time I go so inward and get depressed and angry about how people are so disrespectful and stupid, how the world needs to evolve that I feel like breaking stuff, I wish I could scream and express myself without scaring neighbors, wish I would break dishes and glasses from time to time, it would be so therapeutic 

Definitely seek professional help. A lot of services online offer free consultations/evaluations. BetterHelp and Talkspace are good places to start too. Flight, risk and hide is my memo 🤣💀 but not so much now as before. You want to manage what it is you have and live. Be smart and talk to them so that you get a proper diagnosis.as long as you see ****, you’re good and will have to take just a couple meds to keep your mood swings stay in place.

3 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Definitely seek professional help. A lot of services online offer free consultations/evaluations. BetterHelp and Talkspace are good places to start too. Flight, risk and hide is my memo 🤣💀 but not so much now as before. You want to manage what it is you have and live. Be smart and talk to them so that you get a proper diagnosis.as long as you see ****, you’re good and will have to take just a couple meds to keep your mood swings stay in place.

that angry and screaming doesn't happen is just an idealisation and that is a very rare feeling, im very grounded and calm but i like adventure, when i was 20 i loved to drive fast i would be out of the window, i would love to feel some kind of controlled danger

i will not seek help tho, i'm alright, i'm not alone, but thank you for the tips, must be useful for someone else. 

9 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

that angry and screaming doesn't happen is just an idealisation and that is a very rare feeling, im very grounded and calm but i like adventure, when i was 20 i loved to drive fast i would be out of the window, i would love to feel some kind of controlled danger

i will not seek help tho, i'm alright, i'm not alone, but thank you for the tips, must be useful for someone else. 

It’s not wrong to at least have a therapist. People will not understand what it is that YOU feel but YOU. Don’t know where you got the angry part of what I said but it is a common thing to live and want to be risky in having said control. Being bipolar is not anger. It’s mood swings. It’s not understanding why you’re at that one place and now in another. Don’t be scared to know. Don’t let someone “diagnose” you if you won’t seek the proper person to do it. Don’t let someone gaslight you if it’s not the case. It helps everyone to seek help. You’re not weak. We just feel more than those who aren’t. It makes me stronger everyday knowing and acknowledging that I need help. It’s HARD for me to seek help but I’m blessed to have taken my own steps. Only YOU need to know and only YOU can do best by you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block