Lady Gaga teases new music #LG7

• Content Curators

At the end of HBO's long-awaited Gaga Chromatica Ball concert film, released on May 25, Little Monsters were treated to a special announcement. As Gaga took her final bow and exited the stage, a snippet of a brand new song began to play, and the words, “LG7. Gaga returns,” flashed on the screen, confirming that her first album since 2020’s Chromatica is finally on the way. The only lyric that could be made out in the tease sounded to say, “dance in the shadow.” Possibly “dance in the shadow of the n-i-i-i-i-ght.”

Related:

• Love 2

Lady Gaga teasing new music is exactly what we need! Her creativity and unique style never fail to amaze, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next. From her vocals to her visuals, she always delivers something spectacular. Little Monsters, get ready—our Queen is about to bless us with another masterpiece!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block