Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, nels64 said:

Nothing extremely new. They just talked more about Lou Taylor and also some weird creepy christian group she made Britney “donate” to that sounds eerily similar to Jamie Lynns situation. 

I just love this somewhat “true crime” approach to Britney’s life. They also shed more light on how Britney could get out of this. Also floated the idea of the fans starting a GoFundMe for Britney if necessary since all her money technically belongs to Jamie and some other tid bits. It was an interesting listen. 

I listened to the episode today and yeah that part creeped me out and it does explain why she has been acting weird. It just makes Lou Taylor even more suspicious and could it be Andrew Wallet found out about this? I mean the whole college scam came out, so this charity thing looks just as sketchy. Everything always seem to back to Lou Taylor and she’s the one handling the business management (so what exactly does Larry do then?)

• Super Mods
45 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I’m not sure. I feel like a need a “family tree” of who’s in charge of who and who runs what. 

Because as far as I knew Lou Taylor had no “direct” connection with Britney. But apparently she runs **** behind the scenes by controlling Jamie, Larry, and Lynne. 

Yeah I know Britney doesn’t have any connection with Lou but yeah the actual targets are Jamie,Lynne and Larry that can manipulate her to do what Lou likes. I’ve met people like that where they are so embedded into the family that it makes it hard to say no to. I know this crazy trans lady that befriended a rich trans lady that just lost her partner but inherited a huge fortune and she played the part of a supporting friend until she gain enough trust to convince the rich one to invest in a bed and breakfast in Hawaii ( that’s where I came in, I was shooting video for the bed and breakfast) and since they let me stay there for my duration, I got to see some top level manipulation, she’s always hogging the rich one to herself. Always reminding her what a good friend she was and how she was there for the hard times which made the rich one feel guilty about cutting off their friendship even though even she was aware she was being bleed try and the bed and breakfast was not making money despite everyone telling her they don’t trust that woman, even I did when she was kind enough to take me to the airport. I got an update and now the rich woman is put into a mental hospital because she can’t think for herself ( I rolled my eyes cuz she is sane enough, just very trusting and a push over hence why she got into that mess) so I kinda see this happening with Lou weaseling her way in. 

Does this look like someone who is so sick that he needs his family by his side and an entire residency had to be postponed for a whole year? :umok:

This was last week at a wedding in Alabama and is more proof that his illness isn't the only reason for this break. Something bigger is going on :juggingu: Was his surgery this week or last week? I don't remember anymore 

Where's Britney :hideous:

h7F5qSt.jpg

2 hours ago, Cwazy said:

Does this look like someone who is so sick that he needs his family by his side and an entire residency had to be postponed for a whole year? :umok:

This was last week at a wedding in Alabama and is more proof that his illness isn't the only reason for this break. Something bigger is going on :juggingu: Was his surgery this week or last week? I don't remember anymore 

Where's Britney :hideous:

h7F5qSt.jpg

I can't see the picture. Would you want to post it again?

On 3/4/2019 at 6:24 PM, Goku said:

I guess is something related to her mental health. Even 2011ney never had those weird tics and bad M&G stories.

Sorry I know this is super old news but I’ve been away from the forum for a long time & just randomly logged in. I’m catching up on this thread- can you fill me in on the Meet & Greer stories?

• Super Mods
On 3/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, nels64 said:

I’m really hoping when Britney eventually gets out she’ll tell us everything. Or at least expose them. 

I’m hoping it’s soon since Hollywood has been exposed for their crimes as of late  like the college scandal and of course the casting couchers are finally paying the price. Maybe that’s why Andrew Wallet is jumping ship. 

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Can you IMAGINE the headlines:

Britney Spears WRONGFULLY trapped for 12 years!

The New York Times has been writing articles about the conservatorship and they have done some research about it, there's nothing illegal with it.

We don't know Britney's condition. Maybe she really can't take care of herself and needs someone to tell he to take her medicines and stuff. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/03/16/britney-spears-cant-get-married-unless-dad-approves-it/23691496/#

We been know literally :well:

Daddy Spears is kinda hot nnnnnnn my daddy issues jumped out

giphy.gif

In addition, the mom of Preston, 13, and Jayden, 12, (with ex-husband Kevin Federline) would love to have another child, says the insider, “but she’d have to get her dad on board for that too.”

Wtf?!!! What happens if she "accidentally" gets pregnant? :umomg:

25 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

In addition, the mom of Preston, 13, and Jayden, 12, (with ex-husband Kevin Federline) would love to have another child, says the insider, “but she’d have to get her dad on board for that too.”

Wtf?!!! What happens if she "accidentally" gets pregnant? :umomg:

Or to anyone who's under a conservatorship? If this is true then she doesn't even have control of her own body, except to get fun stuff done to her face apparently and I bet she had to get permission for that. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a dissociative disorder from her traumas but also just her whole life everyone being so focused on what she can/can't do with her body :nydisgust:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The New York Times has been writing articles about the conservatorship and they have done some research about it, there's nothing illegal with it.

We don't know Britney's condition. Maybe she really can't take care of herself and needs someone to tell he to take her medicines and stuff. 

She seems to act even weirder than when she was 2005-2007. Her team doesn’t even want to acknowledge she’s in one. She can’t even sit down and mention it casually without her team going the extra lengths to just cut out 3 seconds of footage.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:37 AM, nels64 said:

Honestly there is nothing severe enough for a 37 year old woman to have unless she had downs or severe autism. Which clearly she doesn’t because A) downs you can tell visually and B) we know she doesn’t have severe autism because she was fine before 2007 and autism doesn’t just happen. 

So let’s go through a list of most severe psychological disorders that can start displaying themselves in the mid-20s:

- Bi-polar I and II: both easily manageable without being in a conservatorship. May make sense while someone is going through a life-changing rough patch to MAYBE be put in a temporary conservatorship like the one initially created until stable...but generally not necessary and just need to get help and be on the right meds

- Schizophrenia: same as above, a little less immediately manageable but again no conservatorship necessary unless you’ve completely lost touch with reality and are unable to regain it which clearly is not Britney as she is clearly a coherent person (aside from forgetting some dates here and there)

- Borderline Personality Disorder: pretty common in “creatives” usually appears during a stressful time in ones life, around the mid 20s. This is what I think is very possible Britney has. This is what frequently displays as a “breakdown” in a lot of people. I went to art school and saw more than a few people diagnosed with this and go through it before my eyes. Again, totally manageable by yourself once you’ve gotten out of your rock-bottom hole. Makes sense why you MIGHT need a conservatorship at the beginning or when you’re having your mental break and can’t think straight. But again plenty of people go through this and don’t need to be controlled for years later. A temporary situation could work. But there’s no reason she would need to be in it for 10 years. Hell there would he no reason she would need to be in it for more than a year. 

There is CLEARLY some abuse of power going on here. People aren’t put in permanent conservatorships unless they are debilitated, cannot make their own decisions, bed ridden, mentally disabled, etc. 

While Britney probably does have some kind of Psychological Disorder or issue, it’s nothing to be ashamed of and nothing debilitating to her character or ability to be a person. Just because she has a mental illness (not disability) doesn’t mean she is disabled. Think of it as idk having diabetes, you treat it, you take your insulin, you continue your normal life. Maybe when you first find out you have it you’re bed ridden and your health declines because you don’t know what’s going on and you can’t properly treat yourself. But once they figure it out and give you insulin and you take it appropriately, you live your normal life. 

There is no circumstance where she should still be in this conservatorship imo. Unless she got smacked in the head by a bowling ball and lost half her brain. She should have been released like 9 years ago. 

There’s a reason Britney fired Larry and disconnected from her family shortly before the “breakdown” and although that was probably due to her mental illness, there was probably some truth to why she didn’t trust her family. 

And that’s that on that. 

Edit: I'm not going to edit the original text because it has been quoted a few times. But when I say EASILY, I do not mean EASILY in general. In this context I mean, things would be easily manageable in the context of NOT having a conservatorship or in other words. People go through the **** above all the time often extremely severe cases maybe even more severe than Britney's and don't need a 10+ year conservatorship. '

Also I did not mean to imply that these mental illnesses suddenly appear at 25, they obviously are genetic/environmental and stem from early childhood a lot of times. Mid-20s is just when symptoms become extremely obvious and when a lot of people are often diagnosed. 

Long story short and plainly what I'm trying to say is:

IF Britney needs the conservatorship because behind the scenes she really IS that f**ked up and really cannot control herself or her life or anything around her to the extent of needing a conservatorship for 10 years, then the conservatorship (Jamie/Andrew) should NOT be putting her on display and just forcing her out in public for "moments" where she is "seemingly stable". Just to pull a ruse on the general public, media, and fans. That would NOT be in HER best interest. So even if the conservatorship IS necessary. It is NOT serving its purpose in its current state. It seems like a clear ploy to earn money from this person.

IF Britney does NOT need the conservatorship because she can manage her own life at this point and has been able to for years. It is also not serving its purpose and being abused.

So no matter how you cut it. Either situation doesn't make me comfortable and doesn't convince me that the conservatorship is currently in Britney's best interest. She should either be semi-retired and should have been since Circus, or they trapped her in this and kept her in it after she no longer needed it. Either way it's f**king bad. 

My instincts tell me this is her issue: 

Dissociative disorders involve problems with memory, identity, emotion, perception, behavior and sense of self. Dissociative symptoms can potentially disrupt every area of mental functioning.

Examples of dissociative symptoms include the experience of detachment or feeling as if one is outside one’s body, and loss of memory or amnesia. Dissociative disorders are frequently associated with previous experience of trauma.

There are three types of dissociative disorders:

• Dissociative identity disorder
  • Dissociative amnesia
  • Depersonalization/derealization disorder

Archived