Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

Just now, nels64 said:

If her condition is severe enough that people have to still be in control of her, then it’s severe enough that she shouldn’t be working as hard and as much as she does. 

It just doesn’t make sense. 

Also a lot if people with any of those disorders still function on their own and keep up with their regimens on their own without being placed under a conservatorship for 10 years. 

It 100% was necessary at the very beginning. But if she truly does still need it 10 years later, then she shouldn’t be in a condition to be working like she does. 

With Britney's fortune and the handling of all of her business deals it would be overly complicated for any normal person.... I truly think the conservatorship protects her from stress at this point and nothing else BUT I do not think it is in Britney's interest to have anyone besides her father as her conservator so she would need to be freed from it before his passing.  

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

I mean people like Beyonce and Madonna still have handlers and many people that take care of that stuff. You dont have be legally a child. 

Just like plenty of celebs have mental illness, some even use it as an excuse (cough cough Justin Bieber) 

like they can still have the same operation even without a cship, there will still be Larry. Someone is gonna oversee her finances (Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor) like she had a village running her career in the past but I know why they want her in a cship, so she can be more compliant. I was watching the mtv special where the music video directors reflect on her videos and it was Stronger, Joseph Kahn said that Larry didn’t want him to shoot her with her legs spreading out in front of the camera but Britney told him to do it anyway and she spread out her legs even more. It obvious she’s  rebellious and they hate that cuz they want control, they want to know that their cash cow will dance when they say to dance even if she doesn’t want to. Brad stern said when he was at the GMA taping, she and Larry were talking off to the side and she was talking very angrily at him but when they brought out the cake and made the announcement she walked out into the light with a big smile on her face like nothing happened. I think that’s why they latch on to her cuz at the end of the day, no matter if she kicked and screamed her way to the stage, they know she would do the job anyways to the best of her ability even if she doesn’t want to and the cship is a perfect way to keep her in check cuz if she’s acting up, they can control her moods with medication and if that does work, they can still dangle the fact that she legally has to comply. 

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

I mean people like Beyonce and Madonna still have handlers and many people that take care of that stuff. You dont have be legally a child. 

Don't forget, Beyonce had her father and then she had Jay Z... Beyonce never managed herself, she was managed by her father and then handed to Jay Z so there wouldn't be a time where Beyonce was on her own and was tricked by people - she is very protected.  Britney around 2006 fired everyone around her, who knows who she was giving money to - we know Sam and Ali were on the payroll and WERE NOT to be trusted.  Unfort, Britney rebelled against the people she should have been able to turn to and it got her to this point where this girl who always had everything done for her had no idea on how to run her estate for, even if only a few months, someone of her tax bracket with funds invested in several places.  

18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Just like plenty of celebs have mental illness, some even use it as an excuse (cough cough Justin Bieber) 

like they can still have the same operation even without a cship, there will still be Larry. Someone is gonna oversee her finances (Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor) like she had a village running her career in the past but I know why they want her in a cship, so she can be more compliant. I was watching the mtv special where the music video directors reflect on her videos and it was Stronger, Joseph Kahn said that Larry didn’t want him to shoot her with her legs spreading out in front of the camera but Britney told him to do it anyway and she spread out her legs even more. It obvious she’s  rebellious and they hate that cuz they want control, they want to know that their cash cow will dance when they say to dance even if she doesn’t want to. Brad stern said when he was at the GMA taping, she and Larry were talking off to the side and she was talking very angrily at him but when they brought out the cake and made the announcement she walked out into the light with a big smile on her face like nothing happened. I think that’s why they latch on to her cuz at the end of the day, no matter if she kicked and screamed her way to the stage, they know she would do the job anyways to the best of her ability even if she doesn’t want to and the cship is a perfect way to keep her in check cuz if she’s acting up, they can control her moods with medication and if that does work, they can still dangle the fact that she legally has to comply. 

But this in itself tells you why they have her in a conservatorship, because she would throw everything away out of spite - and in the instance of 2007-08 she had children to consider so that was their way of overseeing her so they would be granted visiting rights for Britney.  I am telling you, as horrible as it would seem for us to be overseen by our parents, Britney needs it because her life is so complicated.   I bet it will extend until her kids are 16 or older just to be sure she doesn't lose her visitation.  I do think she has matured now, though, and I don't think she would be as spoiled as she was pre-2013.  I do think Vegas has provided her with a solution and I think she is okay in her personal life unless her dad's sickness sparked some sort of mid-life crisis realizing there would come a day that she could lose a parent. 

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Don't forget, Beyonce had her father and then she had Jay Z... Beyonce never managed herself, she was managed by her father and then handed to Jay Z so there wouldn't be a time where Beyonce was on her own and was tricked by people - she is very protected.  Britney around 2006 fired everyone around her, who knows who she was giving money to - we know Sam and Ali were on the payroll and WERE NOT to be trusted.  Unfort, Britney rebelled against the people she should have been able to turn to and it got her to this point where this girl who always had everything done for her had no idea on how to run her estate for, even if only a few months, someone of her tax bracket with funds invested in several places.  

Beyonce doesn't even give interviews. She's the biggest puppet out there and her husband is her handler.

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

My instincts tell me this is her issue: 

Dissociative disorders involve problems with memory, identity, emotion, perception, behavior and sense of self. Dissociative symptoms can potentially disrupt every area of mental functioning.

Examples of dissociative symptoms include the experience of detachment or feeling as if one is outside one’s body, and loss of memory or amnesia. Dissociative disorders are frequently associated with previous experience of trauma.

There are three types of dissociative disorders:

• Dissociative identity disorder
  • Dissociative amnesia
  • Depersonalization/derealization disorder

I always kind of suspected this, too. I mean, she was living under a microscope. I remember her often saying in interviews that what you saw on stage wasn't "her." She said she was able to switch into another persona while performing. And you would see candid videos and stuff in Chaotic where she was just a barefoot, goofy country gal in her PJs. I wonder if things would be different if she adopted a stage name. Britney Spears, her one and only name, became a brand and something the public felt entitled to. A lot of the stuff we saw during her breakdown seemed like desperate attempts to regain control of herself and her image, even if they were destructive actions. I can only imagine what the effects would be of being a star of her caliber, but this seems like a possible one...

6 hours ago, thrashette said:

I always kind of suspected this, too. I mean, she was living under a microscope. I remember her often saying in interviews that what you saw on stage wasn't "her." She said she was able to switch into another persona while performing. And you would see candid videos and stuff in Chaotic where she was just a barefoot, goofy country gal in her PJs. I wonder if things would be different if she adopted a stage name. Britney Spears, her one and only name, became a brand and something the public felt entitled to. A lot of the stuff we saw during her breakdown seemed like desperate attempts to regain control of herself and her image, even if they were destructive actions. I can only imagine what the effects would be of being a star of her caliber, but this seems like a possible one...

Lol... every artist becomes another person when they get on stage. For having done a few performances, when I took the stage, it’s like something or someone took over my body. And it’s nothing compared to a star like Britney.

Elvis, Beyoncé, Michael have all admitted having that same impression of being someone else when performing.

52 minutes ago, thrashette said:

I always think back on Stages when she saw a Pepsi sign with her face and she rolled her eyes.  The thing is, I think the trauma took place earlier in life and it all just became too much to take.  

This comment though...:decisions:

The biggest reason for making him part of the cship is so that they can pretend it does not exist. He is young enough to be a puppet. They find his secrets or that he is part of the scam becomes the secret, and they use him as a puppet master.

This is most likely the reason her ex manager pretended to step down as her manager to become her boyfriend. They can then call her married and then call off the cship but then use the fake lover to control her. Very believable and not much different than the other known ways that stars have been handled in hollywood.

The money changes hands, but Lou, Larry, Bryan, JL, and Lynn all slink into the darkness and pretend that they their personal and professional lives do not depend on her money.

It's high time people got wise to the fact that eventually men get tired of baby sitting. There is no reason for someone that young who is clearly able to land women who are just as thoty as he is---would want to stay with someone who needs to be babysat. Young men do not want to baby sit a grown woman!! And there is also no reason a 50 year old man would want to baby sit her either. Middle aged and retirement aged men want to be taken care of. They do not want to babysit except for maybe their grandchildren.

Yes, it comes down to that. Men, god and bad, like ***. They will put up with all sorts of **** they don't even deserve (or for some of they is well deserved) just to get ***. They will brag and sleep with someone just to brag. But at the end of they day, they hop into the shower, then into their car and drive away. We know this.

By the way, the same people who denied that there was anything wrong with Brit before her breakdown are the ones who still control her to this day. The last public statement Lynn made before Brit was pulled away in an ambulance was that she would be with her child if there was anything wrong. They let all that stuff happen to her in 2007 without stepping in. They let it play out night after night on the streets of LA.

Every step of the way, they denied it. Until it was very clear there were ***** and young children. Until they could no longer deny the helicopter footage of a clearly sick Brit in an ambulance.

Who on earth would trust these people again when they claim she is ok? Even if she is, who on earth would trust that the cship is for the reason they claim? They lost control once, and the cship (needed or not) was how they regained control. Now they have dug themselves into a hole of their own making: if she is insane then why are they forcing her to perform? If she is sane then why the life long cship? Why the censorship? Why is she unable to appear in public like a normal human being? Why is she never able to appear on tv without a handler nearby?

The illusion that everything is ok is gone. They are panicking. I warned you before that there is infighting go on and eventually we will see this more and more.

Google DOJ press releases. Trump's DOJ is cracking down on medical fraud. IF Brit is in the cship for fraudulent reasons then her whole family is culpable. In fact, since she is in a cship, it is very possible that the court can order her removed from her family members and placed in a facility while investigations happen. Happens all the time. It's possible that they can't get to her at all right now.

And every time Sam is questioned, he predictable posts a throw back photo of Brit. Not a current one. She's not going to go to jail for cancelling MGM if she is spotted grabbing coffee at Dennys outside the hospital while waiting for her dad. There is a huge reason why Sam is not with her and it has NOTHING to do with MGM.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-have-split.2217869/page-4

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

But this in itself tells you why they have her in a conservatorship, because she would throw everything away out of spite - and in the instance of 2007-08 she had children to consider so that was their way of overseeing her so they would be granted visiting rights for Britney.  I am telling you, as horrible as it would seem for us to be overseen by our parents, Britney needs it because her life is so complicated.   I bet it will extend until her kids are 16 or older just to be sure she doesn't lose her visitation.  I do think she has matured now, though, and I don't think she would be as spoiled as she was pre-2013.  I do think Vegas has provided her with a solution and I think she is okay in her personal life unless her dad's sickness sparked some sort of mid-life crisis realizing there would come a day that she could lose a parent. 

That’s the thing, she matured and I feel like she doesn’t need it. The fact that the Spears family donated money to Lou’s charity organization just screams sketchy, that’s why I I don’t think her situation is as severe as they make it seem because the whole point was that insurers didn’t want to back her up cuz of her past which is why the cship was put in place so that’s why I think her illness is not that severe.

33 minutes ago, Goku said:

I wish she could publicly embrace her mental disorder as Mariah did months ago on People Magazine.

The entire fanbase would be so much more comprehensive like when she can't dance like she used to.

I don't know what to think anymore. What's real? What's fake? Her life is such a mystery. 

giphy.webp

I don't think her stiffness has to do with mental illness. It could have to do with some movement-restricting disease,  although some videos proves she can do as well as she used to sometimes, so it could also be pure with laziness lmao :)

5 hours ago, ubritney said:

Lol... every artist becomes another person when they get on stage. For having done a few performances, when I took the stage, it’s like something or someone took over my body. And it’s nothing compared to a star like Britney.

Elvis, Beyoncé, Michael have all admitted having that same impression of being someone else when performing.

Of course, it's part of the performance. But I think we could all agree that Britney had exceptional skills in playing a character during her performances, and really selling her music and its messages. Watching her "prime" performances is just mystifying. Every movement, every facial expression was just perfect. I can't imagine what it must be like when that makes up a huge portion of your life and identity, and when it defines the perception that billions of people around the world have of you. Even if that's not what's "wrong" with her, I've always wondered what effect that had on people.

39 minutes ago, Goku said:

I wish she could publicly embrace her mental disorder as Mariah did months ago on People Magazine.

The entire fanbase would be so much more comprehensive like when she can't dance like she used to.

I don't know what to think anymore. What's real? What's fake? Her life is such a mystery. 

giphy.webp

THISSSSS but maybe it's still embarrassing for her, only saying that from experience :hideous:  And she's never been the type to be very personal and candid. I mean when you're taught to lie in interviews your whole career, it's probably hard now to be real and open about your struggles. The only time that happened was 2008 in For the Record and even then, we didn't get much except paparazzi talk. After that everything became very hush hush :ponderney:

44 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

THISSSSS but maybe it's still embarrassing for her, only saying that from experience :hideous:  And she's never been the type to be very personal and candid. I mean when you're taught to lie in interviews your whole career, it's probably hard now to be real and open about your struggles. The only time that happened was 2008 in For the Record and even then, we didn't get much except paparazzi talk. After that everything became very hush hush :ponderney:

Nothing is hush hush

Britney chooses what she will share and keeps folks out of her business.

1 hour ago, thrashette said:

Of course, it's part of the performance. But I think we could all agree that Britney had exceptional skills in playing a character during her performances, and really selling her music and its messages. Watching her "prime" performances is just mystifying. Every movement, every facial expression was just perfect. I can't imagine what it must be like when that makes up a huge portion of your life and identity, and when it defines the perception that billions of people around the world have of you. Even if that's not what's "wrong" with her, I've always wondered what effect that had on people.

Yeah I totally agree... it is fascinating! I think, personally, that Britney and Britney Spears used to be one. Now, she has really separated both personnas. There’s Britney and then there’s Britney Spears, the character. Like she plays a role but this role is miles away from who she is today, hence why it doesn’t feel as natural as it once did.

Archived