Nicki Minaj released from Dutch police with a fine and is already in England

Nicki doesn’t know much about the Dutch law on cannabis use. The police officers were nice about it and they were just doing their job. And she’s trying to leave the Netherlands and enter the UK with devil’s lettuce I mean come on. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:They had all the rights to search her luggage. I love Nicki but it’s hard to defend her sometimes. Now that she has to postpone her show in Manchester and she has herself to blame. I saw Nicki in Amsterdam for her Nicki WRLD tour. She was super late as per usual. Very on brand of her. I’m glad I bought the seated ticket because as I recall the show started around like 22:00. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:Anyways it was nice that I had a chance to see juice world before his tragic passing..

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Damn, I understood the whole tweet! I guess my Dutch courses weren't useless after all :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

That’s 100% more than I understood

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I’m shocked no translation was provided

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Edited by Kiss my

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block