Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

4 hours ago, britneyqueers said:

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Memorandum - Points and Authorities
Filed by Subject

interesting to see all of this stuff filed by britney herself. she's listed in the people involved as the subject so, these must be from her. wish i could see the documents themselves

I actually missed that it said "Filed by Subject" when I first posted that. Good eye.

So that would be her court-appointed lawyer Samual Ingham filing the documents on her behalf.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I actually missed that it said "Filed by Subject" when I first posted that. Good eye.

So that would be her court-appointed lawyer Samual Ingham filing the documents on her behalf.

Can you post the link?

15 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Clearly not on a Britney fan forum :tifflmao:

I'm sure there are lawyers in here. We need one from California though :demi:

On 3/6/2019 at 1:34 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

I haven’t seen that, but it makes sense :gerlwat: I kind of wonder if they promised her the tour would be it, after that should could finally have a break. Then they pushed Dom shortly after and homegirl probably got even more pissed (don’t blame her if that’s the case). 

I genuinely think she enjoys performing and hearing the crowd cheer for her. She cried at the final POM show and it seemed like genuine tears of joy. I think overall she enjoys it, but just wants to evolve into who she wants to be on stage. She’s probably tired of playing someone else’s version of Britney Spears :pensiveney:

THIS!! :mhm:

1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

lol I guess you weren't there. Britney wasn't buying properties or anything. It was literally hell.

Back then, she was on her way to ruin herself. This is the reason her parents stepped in.

She was spending a lot and some type of safeguard was needed at the time BUT she had money one way or another:

"It seems Brit has "several million dollars" laying around in a trust account that isn't making nearly as much money as Brit's conservators believe it should. So the conservatorship went to the courts -- asking for permission to give control of the money to financial advisors at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services ... to invest the cash as they see fit. According to documents filed at L.A. County Superior Court, the judge signed off on the move -- and Brit's money will be stimulating the economy in no time." -TMZ, October 2010

https://www.tmz.com/2010/10/15/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-invested/

She was also making like over $700,000 a month back then but she wasn't saving and was spending a lot in late 2007/early 2008.

Nevertheless, as has been pointed out she has trusts etc... worth many millions.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

I wish Exhale had more lawyers. When it comes to finding out stuff exhale "detectives" do their job fast. Where are the  California lawyers? We need you asap :lessons:

Right, like I'm really interested in finding out more about this but at the same time some of it doesn't make sense to me. Exhale needs a lawyer and fast (oh, and go call the governor). 

3 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Britneys gram podcast has gone deep into this and it does look like Britney is behind this. 

From my point I think she is now fighting to get her freedom back. She most properly hired her own lawyer and they have helped her but also found some dodgy dealings going. 

Britney has been silent for a reason and I think there will be a lot that comes out About this c-ship over the next few months. 

God I hope britney wins this case and gets her freedom back because she bloody deserves it and to be happy. 

Oh wow this is BIG. I'm kinda excited to see what happens with this and if Britney can get out of the conservatorship. 

I think if the conservatorship ends, the possibility of her retiring is more likely. And we, as fans, should be supportive and happy with whatever decision she feels is best for her. I think some believe that something magical will happen once its lifted and she’ll automatically be back on top at a Beyoncé level. Britney has to want that. But sometimes I feel like the only reason she’s still worked as much as she has post-2007, is due to the conservatorship. Just something to think about.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory...

Britney is asking, through her court-appointed lawyer, to be removed from the c-ship...

And Wallet is responding by respecting her wishes and asking to be removed as her Conservator.

I would like to think so but his statement sounded so threatening like she is in danger or something. I just want to hope for the better.

Archived