The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Guys I’m actually jealous of Britney. Imagine being able to do the bare minimum at your job, not get fired and make bank? God she’s living the dream.

Imagine if Beyonce pulled this ****? Gaga? Katy? Lmaoooooooo only Britney can get away with this **** :akii:

This is the American Dream. YASSSSS!

what i find interesting the most is that i always think she's going to pull bad numbers or flop hard and learn but PEOPLE KEEP BUYING HER **** GOING TO HER SHOWS like wtf

i mean yes we go to them we buy the album but there's people paying for 20 meet and greets like man

her wheel will keep on turning forever if people dont realize she sold out to the legacy persona

• Content Curators
Just now, Britneylandia said:

I mean Mario Lopez was there, I doubt it was for a one second appearance, maybe ther recorded something?? An interview or ....

Definitely recorded something for E. They have been using the same promo formula every time. But why can't they just have Mario Lopez announce it for Britney if he's there.

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGuy said:

Sorry if I sound a little bit corny with this but please let's not use this as an excuse to get all in a hate bandwagon, quoting this next tweet you can clearly see from the way this entire thing was executed that, ironically enough, the entire thing wasn't in Britney's control.

Also yes, I only can assume a great part of her accepting the MGM deal is because of the money but also because even if we want to accept it or not ***** really likes to perform whether it comes off as half assed or not.

She could at least say a few words to the five people attending her event Lmao

Im sold, seems like a good concept for her! The event succeeded at what it was meant to do. We wanted hype and promo and we got it. She could've spend 2 extra minutes signing autographs or whatever, but at least she seemed more comfy! I'm sure she is going to do some interview with Mario or someone tonight that we will get to see soon. 

Britney and her team keep hitting new lows tho. I had zero expectations and was still disappointed. 

She said SHE had an announcement to make. She didn't say a word!

All she needed to do was have a quick chat with Mario and say "Thank y'all for coming. My new residency is called Domination and begins in February. It's going to be very cool and fun, like the promo image because it's faded. I'm so excited for my fans to see it. See y'all there!"

3 minutes ago, Complication said:

She actually looked better there than in the promo photo though. The promo is awful.

Yeah, I hate it too. That red lipstick looks weird AF.

I still don't like her hair and the dress but I've seen a good pic and her make up was pretty good. At least that was good lol 

Archived