The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure her team put this all together including the part where she comes up on a lift then leaves after signing some autographs.

Even though she looked a little nervous she didn't seem violently uncomfortable or sedated like previous press events. :zoomzoom:

I'm really disappointed by this whole announcement and think it was a total **** show but I'm saving my real judgement for what kind of show Domination will be :disappointed:

Yeah... to go on Ellen and basically broadcast to the world that you’re making an announcement like it’s a big deal... and then air that mess ? she walked out and was on screen for 5 seconds. She couldn’t get a mic and actually ANNOUNCE something herself? 

This is so pathetic. This is Britney of today, I guess. We expect things to change and yet, nothing ever does.

So disappointing.

I don’t even want to tune in to the first night of her show because POM was TWO months ago and it was a mess... why would Domination be any different?

1 minute ago, RockBoOy said:

Does anyone else remember the shooting in Vegas last year? 

Probably everything was fast for her security ... maybe :whatitellu: 

This is a very good point that could explain why they rushed her out ..... but if it was such a huge risk why waste theirs and our time with the "announcement" .. they could've announced it from indoors or another location..... THIS NOT AN EXCUSE!!:pleaseshhh:

Archived