The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha she said shed just make an announcement. Its just us in our heads making more out of it each and every single time. Sure... another missed opportunity to speak her mind or show she still got it while dancing a breakdown on that lil stage screaming DOMINATION in the end lol but hey... thats just me. :endit:

Gonna watch some gay **** and go back to bed lol...

And I don't mean that in a good way!

I swear with age it's getting worst for her. The anticipation and all the effort that went into this and all they did was have her wave, and leave?

She literally had guys walk her down, and she left without one single word. Not one single "thanks for coming out," or announcing the name or anything.

I honestly love her and her career, but this is just ridiculous now. 

How can such a powerful icon in the music industry do something like this?

I'm sorry, the old Britney would have never been like this.

I love the name "Domination" and the photo of her, but honey if you're no longer into this, please stop and save your legacy. 

I leave you all with this, when she was not a diva and actually cared about her career and her fans.

She said literally nothing... huh.....

If you want people to buy your tickets, maybe talk to them and sell the idea?:gerlwat:

like she actually literally came out of that place and left. That was stupid and disrespectful af, but Hey I Guess people will buy the tickets anyway, and they’ll keep on doing this.

hopefully the show will Prove me wrong, because this, wasn’t it

Archived