New Podcast: The Media vs Britney Spears

The host, as a former marketing strategist, makes great points about how odd it is that Crowdsurf, Cade, Rosengart's publicist wife aren't advising Britney on her social media to change the public story and change the perception...

By all accounts it sounds like her manager, Cade, is the gatekeeper that controls a lot of things:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

The host, as a former marketing strategist, makes great points about how odd it is that Crowdsurf, Cade, Rosengart's publicist wife aren't advising Britney on her social media to change the public story and change the perception...

By all accounts it sounds like her manager, Cade, is the gatekeeper that controls a lot of things:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Is there someone on Tree Paine's team that Britney can borrow?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Is there someone on Tree Paine's team that Britney can borrow?

I hope so. Taylor Swift has a great team.

Have you noticed Drew Barrymore and other celebrities like Miley that showed support during Free Britney aren't seen hanging out with Britney (from the pics we've seen) but Cade's close friends like Paris, Bijou Phillips, Kate Hudson are? He really might be the gatekeeper.

2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I hope so. Taylor Swift has a great team.

Have you noticed Drew Barrymore and other celebrities like Miley that showed support during Free Britney aren't seen hanging out with Britney (from the pics we've seen) but Cade's close friends like Paris, Bijou Phillips, Kate Hudson are? He really might be the gatekeeper.

I always felt some celebs support of her was performative, so I'm not surprised. 

9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It's so funny because some fans said similar things and some others fans called them banon. Literally everything she said we have been saying for years now.

It's crazy how some fans are still believing Britney team does not exist... and that they have nothing to do with her instagram.

Basically Britney is paying several people... to do nothing. 

About Cade, same thing when we had Larry. Britney only people are connected somehow with Cade, the people "finding her by chance" at hotels and restaurants, we later found out some connection with Cade. Britney keep promoting his friends, like the Drew Barrymore impersonator.

Britney must be a really hard person to deal because apparently she can't accept any proper advice. 

And I still don't think she has a clear idea how bizarre her image is thanks to the content. I'm not sure if Britney wants to show herself as an unstable bizarre person... does she know that's how most people see her?

11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

They might say, she might not listen though

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block