The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to the people saying 'if she doesn't feel comfortable it's best she doesn't speak'...Oh please she is making millions off of her fans the least she can do is acknowledge their presence with a little thank you. The average human being does a lot more things for less money that they don't want to do but they have to. She is so far removed from reality it's absolutely tragic. 

Her career is only heading south from here. Let us hope she brings it for this residency. Fingers crossed she does.

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

I did see Britney popping up onstage, not uttering a word, scribbling fast 1-2 autographs and disappearing into her "domination" era :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

Did you see the “parade” that had 6 trucks with video screens and maybe 15 total people on the strip? It was a shameful display :cackling:

9 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

This is a very good point that could explain why they rushed her out ..... but if it was such a huge risk why waste theirs and our time with the "announcement" .. they could've announced it from indoors or another location..... THIS NOT AN EXCUSE!!:pleaseshhh:

Why not move her in doors for an announcement then? Instead they block off the whole street for her to walk out and to her car? 

16 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Tbh this is why I didn't go. Also I don't really feel welcome at her events :wontcry:

They should be more welcoming to you since you own one of her biggest fan site and let you be a part of the event But I think they don’t want to ever since the whole connection you had with Sam. 

Archived