The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, do you understand that if she actually announces the Vegas residency we will get new pictures, and probably a spot showing something from the tour or at least from POM? We're getting new stuff today, at least one new picture from a new photoshop, for sure. Please stop with the meltdowns. 

I seriously can't believe we're getting another boring residency! I really can't stand these residencies. The only fans they benefit are those that live in the US or rich international stans who can afford to make the trip. Ordinary everyday people miss out so these big stars can get a big paycheck. They forget about the international fans that have made them what they are today!. 

Before I get accused of being a hater, I feel the exact same about Gaga's residency as well. 

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

I mean, do you understand that if she actually announces the Vegas residency we will get new pictures, and probably a spot showing something from the tour or at least from POM? We're getting new stuff today, at least one new picture from a new photoshop, for sure. Please stop with the meltdowns. 

I agree, we tend to (still) have huge expectations when it comes to her next career moves. At this point, it's more about us than about her. She taught us in the past 10 years not to expect the same stuff she did early in her career, only a few appearances now and then, a new album every few years and not so great performances. It is what it is, I've made peace with it and am just gonna be excited when she decides to release new music.

Archived