The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol how many of you are actually disappointed?

i can’t with the meltdowns because you set yourself up for them. 

Ive learned to expect less from her. I even expected her to look like crap and I was pleasantly surprised with her makeup.

the hair and dress were disgusting.

its crazy how they show this gorgeous image on the screens and then she rises up and looks so sloppy. Like girl can you fix yourself? I have a feeling that her stylists do what they can and it looks amazing. while she’s waiting to be lifted up she gets anxious and starts scratching her head playing with her hair and it just gets messed up. 

Buying my tickets still.

I wasn't expecting anything from this announcement but they still dissapointed me. At least I thought they've learned the lesson and listened to out complaints but it was a bigger mess than POM announcement. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. It's sad

This just showed me that the new residency is going to be a disaster. :imok:

I hate the residencies but they would't bother me if they showed a bit of interest in them but they don't. :xfactorlook:

I expected a mess, but that was some next level ****-show!! 

Why all this fuss where she could’ve announced it with an Instagram video!

my anxiety went sky high through the whole thing lol that dry *** cheap wig? the $10 dress? The girls “fans”? Mario Lopez mess? 

I cabt with this f**king messy *** team! Honestly 

1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

I'm happy with the residency, people just misreading as usual - Never gonna be able to afford to go though! :( 
My upset is in the fact if this is her last residency before she calls it quits. *Say it louder for the people at the back*

I mean, if this does become a 5 year thing it would make her 41... If she's STILL going at 41+ I'd be impressed! 

Let's hope domination goes on a world tour towards the end like POM did :yasqueen: I'd so be going! 

its ok hun, im the same. im not gunna even lie, im not happy with the residency and don't care if I get bashed by the people who can obviously afford to go 50 million times which p---es me  off. but I do think she'll tour the new show either in 2021 or 2023

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

It's not like she didn't want to say anything.

Her team sucks, they should have handled her a microphone so she can say something!

She IS Britney Spears. If she wanted to say something she would have got a microphone from someone or explained to her team that she would like to say something in the beginning. 

Archived