The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh I expect a **** show.  Even if she announced it in a sentence or two...it still wouldn’t be enough.  But I am so excited that it looks like we are fettting a dark, edgy new show.  Not a cheese-fest like POM.  Also let’s remember we are going into this residency with Britney in peak physical form...and if she brings the fire she had in 2016 with some great new choreo...we may actually have an awesome f**king show!

Quit spreading the negativity...y’all realize you make the public aware of these shitty moments and get her dragged even more.  People that didn’t watch this don’t need to know she didn’t say anything.  Quit commenting negative **** on the FB posts and Instagram.  She looked gorgeous and she interacted with some fans.  

19 minutes ago, ItsEJBitch said:

It's worse lol. Even non-Britney fans are talking **** about it on Twitter :airpls:

The whole production was great. Everything was there but she did not deliver. She should had owned it. Looked comfortable. She could had said at least one sentence. “I’m Back Vegas, can’t wait to see all of you next year” what’s so hard work that?!

its funny i was watching the live with my parents on the living room, big tv, and when that car appeared they were like is she leaving? and i was like no she's def going to the stage behind the car

to hear from your parents like oh she left lol

even your parents know

why we on this hate loop with ourselves

Archived