Will Britney Do Anything Musically While She's With The Criminal Housekeeper?

Now that Britney's divorce from Scam has been finalized it seems she's been seen with her reported criminal housekeeper boyfriend a lot more as of late.

Will be seeing Britney do anything on her merit musically while she's with the housekeeper, if so do you think the GP and fans would be happy or be marred that she's with Mr. Paul Richard Soliz?

Or will her career remain on pause?

Clearly someone was pushing for Britney music per Charli XCX and Britney doesn't seem to want to be singing to any tune other than her new reported man.

Britney Spears' boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz is dad of 9 kids: ex - Hot  News Updates

• Love 1

I don’t think Britney is doing anything music related, or at least nothing she’d intend on releasing. I could see her writing some lyrics in her diary and maybe doing cute little voice memos on her phone, but she’s literally done. 

RCA though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re cooking something up that requires no input or a sign off from Britney. We’ll see..

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t think Britney is doing anything music related, or at least nothing she’d intend on releasing. I could see her writing some lyrics in her diary and maybe doing cute little voice memos on her phone, but she’s literally done. 

RCA though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re cooking something up that requires no input or a sign off from Britney. We’ll see..

I agree about the label trying to push something out soon, I wouldn't be surprised if they release something by the end of the year or next year without Britney.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe she will record a cover of this song. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Hide contents

Or re-record-

He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Or re-record-

He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Dying Monkey Dying GIF - Dying Monkey Dying - Discover & Share GIFs

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical

• Love 1

No, making money for the music industry from her work is the last thing she would do.
At most some collaboration she wanted, in fact I hope the one with The Weeknd is real.

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

True, do you think it be a real album or AI? 

Honestly, Blackout was released during her messiest time, so there is a chance something good could happen. IF she stays away from Will.I.Dont

• Love 1
Just now, Dama Etro said:

Honestly, Blackout was released during her messiest time, so there is a chance something good could happen. IF she stays away from Will.I.Dont

yeah Will I Flop has to go, Britney has the story for some incredible songs if she could get focused, but the housekeeper has her attention.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block