The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I wasn't expecting anything from this announcement but they still dissapointed me. At least I thought they've learned the lesson and listened to out complaints but it was a bigger mess than POM announcement. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. It's sad

This just showed me that the new residency is going to be a disaster. :imok:

I hate the residencies but they would't bother me if they showed a bit of interest in them but they don't. :xfactorlook:

She actually looked better there than in the promo photo though. The promo is awful.

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

its ok hun, im the same. im not gunna even lie, im not happy with the residency and don't care if I get bashed by the people who can obviously afford to go 50 million times which p---es me  off. but I do think she'll tour the new show either in 2021 or 2023

I wish I had £2000 to go! :crying2: It's not cheap for us non-americans :(

• Content Curators
Just now, naturalplayboy said:

Lol how many of you are actually disappointed?

i can’t with the meltdowns because you set yourself up for them. 

Ive learned to expect less from her. I even expected her to look like crap and I was pleasantly surprised with her makeup.

the hair and dress were disgusting.

its crazy how they show this gorgeous image on the screens and then she rises up and looks so sloppy. Like girl can you fix yourself? I have a feeling that her stylists do what they can and it looks amazing. while she’s waiting to be lifted up she gets anxious and starts scratching her head playing with her hair and it just gets messed up. 

Buying my tickets still.

i have the complete opposite feeling. I thought she looked better in the stream than in that photo.

Announcement looked better than POM's, but it didn't seem like it was organized for people to watch at home. I am very disappointed with the photo and that mess of a host. He looked confused af after Britney walked to the car lol.

Sorry if I sound a little bit corny with this but please let's not use this as an excuse to get all in a hate bandwagon, quoting this next tweet you can clearly see from the way this entire thing was executed that, ironically enough, the entire thing wasn't in Britney's control.

Also yes, I only can assume a great part of her accepting the MGM deal is because of the money but also because even if we want to accept it or not ***** really likes to perform whether it comes off as half assed or not.

Ehh, wouldn’t say I’m disappointed. I don’t care regardless. That’s kinda where I am at this point lol. A new residency won’t magically make her a better performer or stop lipsynching. No matter how many new songs they add or routines they change, nothing will be super different. And I think we all know this. It’s been 10 years of us hoping something will change. I’ll still buy the music though. But I don’t care about this other stuff personally 

3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I set really low expectations, almost none, and they managed to underachieve even on those 

Absolutely. Again, I wasn't expecting a performance. Sometimes a lot of fans build really high expectations and they usually end up being disappointed. I was expecting her to at least open her mouth and say a few sentences. holy ****. :nochillbrit:

Just now, Invitation said:

i have the complete opposite feeling. I thought she looked better in the stream than in that photo.

Announcement looked better than POM's, but it didn't seem like it was organized for people to watch at home. I am very disappointed with the photo and that mess of a host. He looked confused af after Britney walked to the car lol.

Why is it the hosts fault? Hes as lost as we are.  I was confused as hell on why she took off

Archived