The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... Ive been a fan since Baby One More time.... This was like... the biggest mess.... Ig she just showed up there for seconds, signed some autographs and left... not even speaking a word.... They should just post a video or photo on social media to make the announcement.... 

That was REALLLY embarrassing......

3 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

LMAOOOOOOO THIS IS THE LAMEST **** IVE EVER SEEN

YEAH SHE DID THAT, didn’t even acknowledged the audience

I've been lurking on this thread and seeing people talking about how sleepy they are, stayed up late and those are the people I feel sympathetic towards. If I had stayed up late for this, steam would be pouring out of my ears. This was nothing! Don't confuse me. I didn't expect a performance. I quoted your post because that's the bare minimum I was expecting. "Thank you all for coming out tonight! My new show starts next year *insert more details here*, hope to see you then!" 

Holy ****, this was nothing. It's been a long stream of nothing. I would've felt ridiculous going on Ellen's show to say "I have an announcement but it'll have to wait til the 18th before you find out." And then she didn't even say one word. 

I'm happy with the residency, people just misreading as usual - Never gonna be able to afford to go though! :( 
My upset is in the fact if this is her last residency before she calls it quits. *Say it louder for the people at the back*

I mean, if this does become a 5 year thing it would make her 41... If she's STILL going at 41+ I'd be impressed! 

Let's hope domination goes on a world tour towards the end like POM did :yasqueen: I'd so be going! 

Just now, glitterfalls said:

I've been lurking on this thread and seeing people talking about how sleepy they are, stayed up late and those are the people I feel sympathetic towards. If I had stayed up late for this, steam would be pouring out of my ears. This was nothing! Don't confuse me. I didn't expect a performance. I quoted your post because that's the bare minimum I was expecting. "Thank you all for coming out tonight! My new show starts next year *insert more details here*, hope to see you then!" 

Holy ****, this was nothing. It's been a long stream of nothing. I would've felt ridiculous going on Ellen's show to say "I have an announcement but it'll have to wait til the 18th before you find out." And then she didn't even say one word. 

I think it was really disrespectful to the people attending her event, I mean... lmao, at least we can laugh at the absurdity of it all :cackling:

1 minute ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

and also it seemed to me like BARELY some people there  and it was like two events or more? at once? 

lmao I expected parade like for MJ concert :tifflmao::tifflmao:

That low budget parade makes the highschool parades look A class.

This is so hilarious and messy as hell.

:gimmemoar:

Are they freaking serious? Live stream over like THAT’S It??? Where’s the announcement we waited a week for from Britney LOLOLL!!! I’m so damn over it I just gotta laugh!! Smh this **** I can’t lolllol. :tifflmao:

I’m not being an ******* when I say this because I say this only with love. Britney Spears needs to retire. Retire & recover from her mental illness. No shame in her doing that. Find healing and learn to effectively cope with her issues NOW!! 

Her wack *** team and family all need to STOP pimping Britney out. Britney Army should NOT pay a single f**king dollar for tix to this residency which will be another incarnation of POM. I feel bad for what is happening to Britney. She clearly DOES NOT WANT TO DO THIS. The little crowd that showed up probably frighten her. What’s happening to her is criminal. Pure exploitation!!

Archived