The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So she can no longer say a few words to the audience and fans watching the livestream like she did 5 years ago? See. That’s how bad things have gotten for her. It’ll only get worse if they continue doing this. This is absolutely shameful. Truly.

Britney I am so sorry for you. Anyone financially supporting Britney’s exploitation, I feel sorry for you also. Positive note: She looked great. Cool title for the residency but it’s ironic AF. Domination... yeah Britney is  being dominated by her handlers and the LA court system. There’s your domination. Enjoy the low budget illusion y’all. Peace out.

Just now, Complication said:

The desert one was worse tbh, she actually had music to promote at the time and failed to do that. And Jordan assured us that she was performing. I knew she wouldn't perform tonight.

She could had at least said something. Had Mario Lopez interview her. She ran out of there. Just like the desert fiasco. 

Archived