Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

2 minutes ago, potpourri said:

I don't want to nor have I the power to control her. I fully empathize with her personal struggles, however when she posts pictures of her hoo-ha and tatas in the public domain every few weeks it becomes trite and tasteless.

As someone who had psychological issues, I've never felt better than when I deleted my socials and my advice for her is  it's time to take that social media hiatus seriously.

But if she wants to finally post her vajayjay on full display by tomorrow and ruin her reputation that's on her not me.

That’s not empathy lol that’s judgement. No offense, but you’re not a public figure and you were not abused in the public sphere. If she needs to reclaim her power over self and body in the public, that is her choice. 

• Like 1

I don’t mind her doing full frontals but a little part of me wishes that she hires a professional photographer to make her look even hotter. The human body is precious and investing in an artistic and creative team would just result in better output while still keeping it raw.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

She’ll make it very easy for Sam to get full custody when they eventually divorce. He just needs to show the uncensored version of these pics. She’s acting like an 18 year old brat rebelling 

Who hurt yall? Why are yall so hateful? You can disagree with someone's decision and agree that they may not be the best choice for you but still accept that she has the free will to choose what's best for her.

This is why those of us who don't mind these photos go so hard because comments like this are so unnecessary. 

• Love 7

She does cause a commotion always lol. I’m for Britney’s freedom and however she wishes to express herself. People are so cruel. I can understand why she says she could not talk to “people” for 10 years based off of just some of the things I’ve read in this thread from “fans”. 

• Love 4

These “fans” here are disgusting. **** off if you have a problem with her showing her body when it’s not for Rolling Stone or for an album photoshoot. So if she doesn’t have an expensive outfit nor a professional photographer it’s tacky? It’s HER body and she can do whatever she wants to do. Even more now that she’s free. s**ist *******s.

Britney, keep these photos coming cause I’m LOVING to see those people uncomfortable. They are projecting their own insecurities on you. Love you girl. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block