Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

Seriously she brings this on herself, here comes the media articles. she tried so hard to get out of the conservatorship only to act like this and make the public think she needs it. She should have people around her including Sam telling her that this is not ok! And if that was my GF I would not be comfortable her posting this kind of stuff online, it’s just trashy. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10798999/Britney-Spears-sparks-concern-fans-posing-fully-nude-SIX-snaps.html

• Love 2
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

Everyone wants her free and to heal, but they also want to control her healing process 🤔

The process of healing from extreme trauma is going to be full of moments that are cringe, aggressive, angry etc. It’s part of the process.  Add in possible mental health issues and it’s a roller coaster of emotions ranging from rage to joy; moments of mania and moments of euphoria.  

I don't want to nor have I the power to control her. I fully empathize with her personal struggles, however when she posts pictures of her hoo-ha and tatas in the public domain every few weeks it becomes trite and tasteless.

As someone who had psychological issues, I've never felt better than when I deleted my socials and my advice for her is  it's time to take that social media hiatus seriously.

But if she wants to finally post her vajayjay on full display by tomorrow and ruin her reputation that's on her not me.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, edamamebeans said:

that's a pretty s**ist mindset. britney and other women can post what they want whether their boyfriend "approves" or not.

Exactly I’m sure Sam is just happy he’s getting closer and closer to Britney’s payroll at this point!

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block