Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

16 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

The problem isn't the nudity but rather the way it is done. If it was tastefully done and artistic then that would be different. The heavy eye makeup and overall look is just... not it. 

I feel like she needs approval when it comes to nudity and it's sad

Oh here we go... "the WAY it was done" argument.

There will never be a way to be nude that most people think is "tasteful" so let's stop with that. Your version of tasteful is another person's version of distasteful. 

Repeat after me: Britney Spears had to wear **** costumes approved by her father. Britney Spears had to change naked in front of others in a facility that she was forced in against her will. 

Once you let this sink in, you'll see this isn't about being artistic, it's about reclaiming her body. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, potpourri said:

I know I'm gonna get dragged, but the ***** ain't it. It was cute the second/third time but it's beyond cringe and embarassing right now, seriously.

Everyone wants her free and to heal, but they also want to control her healing process 🤔

The process of healing from extreme trauma is going to be full of moments that are cringe, aggressive, angry etc. It’s part of the process.  Add in possible mental health issues and it’s a roller coaster of emotions ranging from rage to joy; moments of mania and moments of euphoria.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don’t get why people still flip out over her *****… like aren’t we used to them by now?

It’s clearly something she’s going to continue to do and there’ll be plenty more to come.

She must get a sense of liberation from them after having her body controlled for so long.

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block