Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

Idk how to feel, part of me is like okay Kim has a s** video so is this bad? I just think like the image I have of britney is not this but it's my problem. I am like your a mom but hey its Hollywood and maybe she is doing this to get back at her conservators but like idk ahhhhhh Britney I have to drink heavily tonight. Vodka Covenant GIF by ALLBLK

I’m really over the concept of a naked body being seen/used as something to incite so much concern or disapproval.
It’s just skin and genitalia…we all have them, one way or another.

Britney is not a prude and clearly feels a sense of empowerment and (literal) cheekiness by posting these photos. She’s a 40-year-old adult, not some young, impressionable person being coerced or exploited into showing her body (and/or therefore influencing other impressionable people into thinking they should do the same). 

Are these images particularly tasteful or glamorous? …pretty much a hard No. But that’s entirely irrelevant! She’s not posting for the aesthetic enjoyment of her audience; she’s posting to convey her *own* message. And her means for expressing herself require no public explanation.

And to the idea that this is embarrassing for her kids and thus shameful: homegirl has been captured displaying her body pretty scandalously over the years throughout her entire career. I’m sure that whatever familial discomfort her parents or siblings already experienced is a conversation that she has navigated back then and has probably since had with her sons as well. I mean, I can also only hope that this is an indication that she has been teaching her boys about a woman’s right to bodily autonomy (especially as those rights are currently under attack in the US) and that they are growing up with a more progressive point of view in that a body is nothing to feel ashamed about. 

The only REAL problem would be if these pictures were being shared without her knowledge or consent, which I entirely doubt is what’s happening. Personally, I wouldn’t want to share or have pictures like this of myself made public, but that’s MY choice; likewise, my own sister actually enjoys posting scandalous photos on social media, but that’s her prerogative. I may not care to see it, all things considering, but I certainly don’t hold it against her.

And while commentators have the right to express their own opinion, there is a massive difference between “I don’t LIKE that she does this” and “She SHOULDN’T be doing this.” As Britney herself has said, if you don’t like it then don’t follow. But questioning her sanity or moral standing because of an emoji over her püśśy is ridiculous!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

So it’s 2022 and people are still not comfortable with a naked woman’s body?

Yet we’re all gays liking other gays naked slutty pics on insta…

WHY is it that if it’s a woman suddenly people get “concerned” and think it’s “not normal” and bad to show your body.

She looks gorgeous and natural, I’m stanning. 

This, like totally this... C'mon people, get a life and let her do what she likes!

It's HER Instagram, not yours... Just unfollow in case you're not comfortable!

3 hours ago, Zach91 said:

Why is that anytime Britney does it she’s crazy? There’s so many other celebrities that post tacky nude pics! 
Chelsea handler does it all the time and it’s never the best looking pics. 

spacer.png

Chelsea is tacky and no where in the same league as Britney tbh.... lol

• Like 1

LMAO the fact that there are people in here who never "show up" when she posts pics where she's dressed, yet, they're the first to come here and insult her, because that's what they're doing, when she posts these kind of pics... flavor of love wtf GIF

P.S. I posted something like that too last year when I went to a nudist beach and I got praised in the comment section, it was actually a pretty similar pic but instead of the emoji, I pixeled my kitty... No one said ANYTHING bad :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: You guys talk like this just because she's Britney. And if you have something ignorant to say to me, don't even @ me :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Zach91 said:

Why is that anytime Britney does it she’s crazy? There’s so many other celebrities that post tacky nude pics! 
Chelsea handler does it all the time and it’s never the best looking pics. 

spacer.png

Why do you need to tear down another soul/woman?

I love Chelsea (and even if I didn't there would be no reason in taking her down) she and her pics like this are very smart tbh as it's books she's reading/has read and what better way to get their attention?

3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Idk how to feel, part of me is like okay Kim has a s** video so is this bad? I just think like the image I have of britney is not this but it's my problem. I am like your a mom but hey its Hollywood and maybe she is doing this to get back at her conservators but like idk ahhhhhh Britney I have to drink heavily tonight. Vodka Covenant GIF by ALLBLK

The difference is Kim, Paris etc is that their s** tape made their fame, they became infamous. Neither have any discernable talent, they became famous for being naked. 

I think the GP is hurt because they see Britney as a little girl lost, her whole career was created from her being an over ***ualised object (the Jive A+R even said it when she was 15!) and now she has the freedom to not do it, she has no team now. But it's almost like she can't not do it, she's got this fascination or obsession with it. It's not a recent thing either - after Circus, Femme Fatale and POM tours, the clothes got more and more like literal underwear on stage. ***ual bondage was re-enacted during her fan involvement on stage, it's almost like part of her identity at this stage... And it's sad because yes it's empowering but not when you do it all the time. Britney is talented for much more than that. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Shadow. said:

this just sounds like "she doesn't look or act like the britney spears I know so I don't like it" :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

some of you need to learn the britney we knew and became a fan of was probably never real, it was an image presented to us and this is the realest britney we've ever seen (the one her team wanted to hide). she isn't perfect and she definitely is not the same person she was even 10 years ago but its who she is now so people need to accept it & move on or just stop coming here, its so annoying seeing the same comments every single time she posts something like this

This.

The fact that the female body is celebrated when shot by a (male) director for our consumption but criticised as obscene when shot by the woman herself shows how ****ed our perspective on ***uality and the body is. 

Britney has posed in skimpy underwear, topless and nude across so many photoshoots and videos and on stage while be dressed, directed, lit and shot by someone else, let her portray herself her way. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

You're posting on a Britney community though :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Just so I'm clear Jordan, are you saying you only want mindless sheep on here who praise Britney no mater what she does and would cheer her on as she marches over a cliff?  That's not a fan site, that's a cult.

Respectful debate is healthy.  Differing opinions should be welcomed, always.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block