Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

What does the conservatorship have to do with her posting cringy pictures? It’s like suddenly no one can have an opinion because she was in a conservatorship.

The fact is if any other celeb was posting like this, the fan base would be all over it but because it’s Britney, apparently it’s fine.

Prime Britney would never do this. 

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

She’s not posting these pics because she’s not in the CON. She is just tacky and tasteless - the 3 days old makeup and facial expression like she has a gun pointed to her doesn’t help. Ooh well. 

Exactly she shouldn't be blamed for this content. Michael Kane and Jamie's minions are to blame. This is very concerning, I love you Britney I know you are not happy. Your eyes speak volume. What is she living behind closed doors... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

remember in school when they said to keep your thoughts to yourself 
HELLO

This is a public forum, I can share my thoughts just like you this is not 1984. And if you can't accept others' opinions just leave because I sure am not.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
Just now, MikeMasi said:

Are you comparing a rolling stone photoshoot to cringy selfies of her not looking well?

No, what I'm trying to say is... Britney was not afraid to show skin back in her prime days. She's also not afraid to show it now, now that she is no longer in the c-ship! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

If someone is bullying her kids we should blame the bullies. Adult actors have kids too.

What? They’re teenage boys, and i can bet this makes them uncomfortable to see, and for their peers to see. There aren’t many other famous people posting these kinda things for free on social media. Gwen Stefani, whose son is friends with Britney’s kids and goes to school with, has said that she now watches what she posts bc Kingston has to deal with the aftermath, and that was over a post about her ex husband. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Well Britney isn't hurting anyone. If she wants to post these, it should be her liberty to do so. It's her body and her Insta.

She can post whatever the hell she wants, but she's public figure whos career was built by the public and who posts on social media so a lot of people will have their say.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, EmmaJG said:

Sorry but this is not it. It’s very tacky. She has an amazing body but I don’t get the need to post nude pictures all the time. It’s almost like shes addicted to attention or something. 

She is not in charge of her social media, Michael Kane is. Don't put the blame on her. She deserves the world.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block