Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

This Jezebel article from 2007 is spot-on and it applies to now. I invite you to read it.

https://jezebel.com/in-defense-of-the-badly-behaved-britney-spears-290011

omg this is great, especially this part:

This is a woman who just doesn't give a ****, and although she's being accused of not giving a **** about the "right" things (namely, her children) her recent refusal to pretty herself up, starve herself down, and adhere to society's standards of what it means to be a "woman" — after so many years of doing exactly that— is actually pretty ******* awesome.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

omg this is great, especially this part:

This is a woman who just doesn't give a ****, and although she's being accused of not giving a **** about the "right" things (namely, her children) her recent refusal to pretty herself up, starve herself down, and adhere to society's standards of what it means to be a "woman" — after so many years of doing exactly that— is actually pretty ******* awesome.

I don’t view someone who’s attitude is as though they’ve completely given up as ‘******* awesome’.  Not caring about even the basics of how you present yourself to the world such as brushing your hair is not empowering.

If she wants to completely destroy the image of ‘Britney Spears’ that others forced upon her, there are more ‘empowering’ ways to do it eg. write a book, share your story, be a real voice and advocate for something. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I don’t view someone who’s attitude is as though they’ve completely given up as ‘******* awesome’.  Not caring about even the basics of how you present yourself to the world such as brushing your hair is not empowering.

If she wants to completely destroy the image of ‘Britney Spears’ that others forced upon her, there are more ‘empowering’ ways to do it eg. write a book, share your story, be a real voice and advocate for something. 

first of all, the article the other user posted was from 2007 and it's about britney's "downfall" at the time, not present day.

and if getting married, going on vacation and having a baby is "giving up" to you just because she doesn't brush her hair / presents herself in a way that you don't like... then, your concept of life and self-care differs a lot from mine. she's been in a cship for 13 years and has been taking care of every inch of her body and appearance since she was 16. it's completely understandable she changed priorities now and grew out of it. 

she's not destroying anything, her legacy remains intact. if you think she's destroying her whole career for uploading some nude pics you're delusional. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She’s allowed to post what she wants, but i truly do feel for her kids having to see and deal with these pics. School must be awk the day after the naked pics drop. 

if they have a problem they can go live off their father because their mother, who went through 13 years of bullish.it in fear of losing them, is the only reason they don’t have to work as.ses off to get somewhere 

• Love 1

At the end of the day after everything Britney has been through I hope she has developed the freedom in her mind to not give a single **** what others say or think about her posts.

She has shown some insecurity about comments recently so I hope she is understanding that such posts will only bring the backwards GP to once again target her. I absolutely applaud her for being authentic and showing herself off on her terms but I just hope she doesn't allow the negativity to consume her. 

She has her reasons for wanting to do this - she is so layered and I do believe this is not a sign of her mental health being compromised like some people proclaim but more of a message to those that abused her that she can do what the h311 she wants now and they won't make a dime from her again. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

This is becoming exhausting and annoying 🙄

lol

you must have an easy life if you consider this “exhausting”

not to mention your picture is of a naked britney in toxic and your username is phonography

so it’s only permissible for you if it’s career oriented i guess

don’t look at her instagram or threads related to nudity if it’s so exhausting and annoying considering the title literally says full frontal 

“exhausting”

lol

17 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

All your points are valid, she can post whatever she wants but from all her trauma and her comments about her situation being akin to "s** trafficking" these images do make me feel a slightly uncomfortable. 

I hope she's posting these pics because she wants to and as a result of her finally feeling "free" and not because she has a deep trauma from being forced to be ****/perform/Jamie's comments about her body... 

🙌🏻

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

are you guys going to call Hillary crazy too or just because it's an airbrushed pic it's suddenly ok in your mind? :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

First of all, Hilary doesn’t post anything like Britney. I think this is the first time I’m seeing this from her. Second off it’s tastefully done just like when Britney did it back in the day. Her caption for this is also very mature and not a “kiss my ***” kind of caption. To my last point, it doesn’t look cringy and she looks flawless. That is the difference. 

I can assure you she won’t be posting her own photos in the bathroom and in her home to the public and doing endless photo dumps with kiss my *** captions 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

First of all, Hilary doesn’t post anything like Britney. I think this is the first time I’m seeing this from her. Second off it’s tastefully done just like when Britney did it back in the day. Her caption for this is also very mature and not a “kiss my ***” kind of caption. To my last point, it doesn’t look cringy and she looks flawless. That is the difference. 

I can assure you she won’t be posting her own photos in the bathroom and in her home to the public and doing endless photo dumps with kiss my *** captions 

This!! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Britney’s Instagram really is going to be the downfall of this fanbase, isn’t it? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: People either think it’s controlled by Cassie or Vicky, and therefore conspiratorially theorize that she isn’t actually free, or they agree Britney is in total control of it. But even still, Britney shares photos of herself and people think they’re being leaked or posted against Britney’s will… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I guess you can have a debate about the “professionalism” or “taste level” of her posting whatever she wants, but it’s not going to stop her from doing what she’s pleases. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don’t even know what to say anymore :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: So I won’t say anything further :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She does have a beautiful figure, and this does seem more tasteful. I am most impressed at how much tension is released from her face when she bothers to open her mouth as opposed to constantly pouting...showing her teeth is much more flattering, overall. Well done, Britney. See? Finally, a nice balance between endless praising her and simply keeping it real. She IS capable of improvement....:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Thank you @Caleb Ellis for providing this post.

To say someone should not have the right to make their own decisions because they are celebrity that posts nude pics of themselves on instagram is pretty ridiculous.  She has every right to post what she wants.  Do I think this is good for her image?  No.  Do I think she cares what I think?  No.  She is most likely not going to really work outside of writing a book and making ad money from posting on her instagram so why does it matter what she posts?  I do not see her ever making music or performing again so post on, Britney!  

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, handmedown said:

It's a very small minority of people (men) who are praising these men's hot bodies on IG.  Even then, the people doing the praising are using these men.  They're viewed as bodies and nothing more, something to get off to and then discard like a used Kleenex.  Because there's money to be made, young people are being fooled into thinking there is some value in presenting yourself for other people's objectification.   

There's nothing more repulsive to the majority of people than a man who's Instagram is full of photos of himself, wether fully dressed or otherwise.  The rest of us recoil at a man who would degrade himself in this way.  The truth is, in our minds we immediately dismiss him as someone who's opinion does not carry much weight in the world because he is preoccupied with playing out a fantasy and so has effectively removed himself from the real world.  (This may be morally wrong as all humans carry inherent worth but that's a different point).  We know instinctively that these people are a threat to the established order and so we go into a protective mode, willing to cut them loose to protect the larger group.  By disregarding society's standards, the selfie obsessed man who would take his clothes off for validation, has willingly removed himself from the real world and so no longer gets to sit at the grown up table and participate in the dialogue.  He will retaliate by screaming and shouting to be heard at which point he is again further dismissed as an annoyance.  

What on earth are you on about? I’m all for a good discussion, but your posts are utter none sense. It seems like your arguing for the sake of arguing.. 

You’re talking about such subjective and metaphorical ideas that have no basis in reality. This is 100% your opinion but your stating it as a fact of life, which it’s not. Standards and society are subjective concepts, they don’t exist as a fact, nor are they basis to judge someone on these subjective standards. 

You are on a forum for one of the most popular and famous celebrities in the world, talking about how they are ruining their “image”. Yet you don’t see the irony of what you talking about it, which means Britney Spears knows exactly what she is doing and has known how to portray herself for decades. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. That’s on you.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block