Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She’ll make it very easy for Sam to get full custody when they eventually divorce. He just needs to show the uncensored version of these pics. She’s acting like an 18 year old brat rebelling 

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Girl I’m this close to suspending you. Your comments are so out of line. Stop.

Ridiculous.  Banning people you disagree with?  You're really showing your true colors today Jordan.

• Like 1

I really think people want her to do fine. None of these magazines even dare to touch the delicate topic right now, nobody says that her posts are weird at times (and you can’t deny that), that she seems to have an over the top obsession with nudity and that that dance videos seem to be her all-day-activity which is also not “normal”, is it? I’m not even judging her, the c ship destroyed her like it would have destroyed everybody. But I’m judging Sam because he’d need to realize that this isn’t doing her well. Anyway, as I said, all magazines are respectful and don’t dare to be the one to point it out. Even dailymail is just posting fan comments. So honestly, they aren’t daring to say something just as some fans here aren’t daring to. But you can’t deny it that this isn’t a question about whether you’re a prude or not. It’s deeply concerning at least for me. 

• Like 2

Lol at some of y’all stating y’all don’t Stan anymore. You don’t have to like the photos to like her. Get over yourself, your opinion is literally just that. An opinion. She can post nude if she wants to. And Instagram block her? You know how many followers she has? Like some of y’all really are just ek.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

I used to check her instagram first thing in the morning because I was so excited about her contents but not anymore. It honestly stresses me out. It’s good that she has the freedom to do so and that’s about the only positivity in it. 

My thought exactly. I now try to ignore her posts or just scroll through.... when I receive alerts that Britney made a new post... I was hesitate to check it..... 

All the personal photos/videos were shot in low quality and her makeup, her face expressions, her poses.... were just.... "Weird"..... and doesn't look natural.... and my family asked me why she posted stuff like this and she looked cringey .... 

Britney is like.... a mom who doesn't know how to pose/act for pictures/videos...but most of them don't even use social media so doesn't matter... but Britney is a celebrity so she has one.... 

I felt like she is purposely destroying the "Britney Spears" image of the the past 20+years.....

I love Britney.... and still do.... but  I now try to avoid her social posts... especially her personal photos/videos..... 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Karin63736 said:

I really think people want her to do fine. None of these magazines even dare to touch the delicate topic right now, nobody says that her posts are weird at times (and you can’t deny that), that she seems to have an over the top obsession with nudity and that that dance videos seem to be her all-day-activity which is also not “normal”, is it? I’m not even judging her, the c ship destroyed her like it would have destroyed everybody. But I’m judging Sam because he’d need to realize that this isn’t doing her well. Anyway, as I said, all magazines are respectful and don’t dare to be the one to point it out. Even dailymail is just posting fan comments. So honestly, they aren’t daring to say something just as some fans here aren’t daring to. But you can’t deny it that this isn’t a question about whether you’re a prude or not. It’s deeply concerning at least for me. 

This is a great comment because it gets at the heart of what is happening.  If this were any other A-list celebrity they'd be getting dragged all over the place, it'd be headline news and it wouldn't be positive.  

The fact that the mainstream media is so guarded about what they report about Britney these days is very telling in itself.  They realize they were wrong about her situation in the past and that any negative comment regarding someone who's shared mental health struggles is a no-go in todays cancel-happy culture (see Piers Morgan calling out Meghan Markle's BS).  So they're staying quiet.  It's because they can see with their own eyes that something isn't right.  It's no longer fun to pick on someone who is clearly struggling with something.  It's out of pity, not approval, that they're not coming for her anymore.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Jeeezus Christ the double standard is SO real.

I am on instagram and see men post nude pic like this (either with just an emoji on or a black covering of their genitals) on the daily, and people praising their hot body and just letting them live. Even if some find it a little too self-indulging or vain.

Yet for a woman it is "deeply concerning" and "not normal" and a sign "something is wrong", "that she needs help" or that "her man should tell her to stop it" ????

This is exactly what people also wrote 100 years ago when a woman showed her bare arms in public.

I absolutely do not get this. You guys have a deeply rooted societal double standard and don't even have enough of a brain to realise it.

Standards exist for a reason, without them we don't have a society.

Yeah, let’s fight for her freedom only to question her sanity, yet again, as those around her did and took advantage of her for 13 years. Tacky? Sure, have it. Concerning? Get out of your skin and really understand WHY you’re concerned. Cause let’s be real, she don’t seem all that concerned about the comments to stop sharing these photos. She can stop comments again if she wants but she understands the freedom that comes with sharing your opinion. Does she care? Clearly not. She’s giving untouched, natural body goals and y’all are concerned? Y’all would drag her for being photoshopped…so like honestly she can’t win all y’all and that’s okay with her.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Standards exist for a reason, without them we don't have a society.

Oh so our society needs a different standard for men and for women ?

Please I am intrigued, enlighten me why women should be judged and held to different standards than men ?

And standards as a necessity of our society ? What if I made up some standards for our society ? Exactly how many people do you need to set up a standard, for it to become a necessity for a society ?

How come society didn't collaps when the standard was that women couldn't wear a bikini because it was deemed inappropriate and then suddenly they could ?

21 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Oh so our society needs a different standard for men and for women ?

Please I am intrigued, enlighten me why women should be judged and held to different standards than men ?

For the same reason that it's the women and children being rescued from Ukraine right now while the men are expected to stay and fight.  

For the same reason that the world was repulsed by the Afghan men clinging to the side of airplanes to get out of the country, leaving their mothers, wives and daughters behind to suffer under the leadership of the Taliban.  

We have different standards for men, ergo we have different standards for women.  The world would stop functioning if we didn't.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, handmedown said:

For the same reason that it's the women and children being rescued from Ukraine right now while the men are expected to stay and fight.  

For the same reason that the world was repulsed by the Afghan men clinging to the side of airplanes to get out of the country, leaving their mothers, wives and daughters behind to suffer under the leadership of the Taliban.  

We have different standards for men, ergo we have different standards for women.  The world would stop functioning if we didn't.

1. Both women and men (should) have the right to either flee or stay during a war, woman are more often primary caregivers to children due to historical ineaqualities and the different standards, not in favor of it, they flee to protect their children. Men who decide to flee are not denied refuge in any country that I know of. 

2. The world was repulsed by the fact that people were desperate enough to cling to airplanes to get out of a country because of the occupation by the Taliban, from which men also suffer because of ***ual orientation, political involvement, religious beliefs etc.

3. The world would not stop functioning if men and women would be equally free to express themselves and to be held to the same standards, not even in either of both scenario's that you describe. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I am on instagram and see men post nude pic like this (either with just an emoji on or a black covering of their genitals) on the daily, and people praising their hot body and just letting them live. Even if some find it a little too self-indulging or vain.

It's a very small minority of people (men) who are praising these men's hot bodies on IG.  Even then, the people doing the praising are using these men.  They're viewed as bodies and nothing more, something to get off to and then discard like a used Kleenex.  Because there's money to be made, young people are being fooled into thinking there is some value in presenting yourself for other people's objectification.   

There's nothing more repulsive to the majority of people than a man who's Instagram is full of photos of himself, wether fully dressed or otherwise.  The rest of us recoil at a man who would degrade himself in this way.  The truth is, in our minds we immediately dismiss him as someone who's opinion does not carry much weight in the world because he is preoccupied with playing out a fantasy and so has effectively removed himself from the real world.  (This may be morally wrong as all humans carry inherent worth but that's a different point).  We know instinctively that these people are a threat to the established order and so we go into a protective mode, willing to cut them loose to protect the larger group.  By disregarding society's standards, the selfie obsessed man who would take his clothes off for validation, has willingly removed himself from the real world and so no longer gets to sit at the grown up table and participate in the dialogue.  He will retaliate by screaming and shouting to be heard at which point he is again further dismissed as an annoyance.  

• Like 1

ppl who stop stanning after she posts nude pics crack me up :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: i mean i stan her bc of her iconic legacy and her strength and sweetness, a nude pic doesn't change any of that. but you do you i guess...

again, i don't like this kind of pics but i like her boldness and the fact that she's not ultra photoshopped. she's real and i love her for that. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, handmedown said:

It's a very small minority of people (men) who are praising these men's hot bodies on IG.  Even then, the people doing the praising are using these men.  They're viewed as bodies and nothing more, something to get off to and then discard like a used Kleenex.  Because there's money to be made, young people are being fooled into thinking there is some value in presenting yourself for other people's objectification.   

There's nothing more repulsive to the majority of people than a man who's Instagram is full of picture of himself, wether fully dressed or otherwise.  The rest of us recoil at a man who would degrade himself in this way.  The truth is, in our minds we immediately dismiss him as someone who's opinion does not carry much weight in the world because he is preoccupied with playing out a fantasy and so has effectively removed himself from the real world.  (This may be morally wrong as all humans carry inherent worth but that's a different point).  We know instinctively that these people are a threat to the established order and so we go into a protective mode, willing to cut them loose to protect the larger group.  By disregarding society's standards, the selfie obsessed man who would take his clothes off for validation, has willingly removed himself from the real world and so no longer gets to sit at the grown up table and participate in the dialogue.  He will retaliate by screaming and shouting to be heard at which point he is again further dismissed as an annoyance.  

Maybe you should speak for yourself more, rather than to dictate how you feel about people showing their body and projecting that onto what everybody (at least according to you) thinks ? 

I can see a beautiful person show their body and still deem their opinion valid and let it not affect the possibility that they also might be beautiful person inside with many talents and intellect.

I wouldn't "cut" anybody "loose" as you describe it because of they way they present themselves.

• Love 5

My sense is that whenever something troubling happens to team con, some nude pics of Brit is posted. She doesn't even look like she's enjoying it. I remember they were saying if Britney comes for them, they will embarrass her in public. Brit posed nude before willingly for magazines, but these don't look like that. Someone triggers her trauma and make her do what they say, she has to pose nude. They post it so that the general public does not take her seriously. Perhaps Jodi the handler does it, perhaps the boyfriend or someone else. Remember the first nude instagram photo was the day around the biggest court date. Team Con does everything to sabotage her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block