Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

28 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

ALSO, this typa photos isnt too unusual, you're just b1tching because it's Britney Spears because it's a woman. 

Shaunt T (fitness trainer celeb, Insanity program) always post photos of himself fully naked like this and the comments are always supportive 

https://instagram.com/shaunt?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Shaun T: Personal trainer and D- celebrity with 1.2 IG followers. He’s lucky to get a 100 comments on a picture.

Britney on the other hand is an A-list superstar and global pop icon with 41m IG followers.

Shaun T and Britney’s level of magnitude and exposure cannot be compared. 

I swear some of you really have rocks for brains.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: If her celebrity music peers like Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, etc. were to post a 100 LQ *****, they would be dragged a hundred times harder to filth. At least in Britney’s situation, there is a level of compassion and understanding.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I honestly want to know. Why is it ok for Lizzo to be naked all over her Instagram but Britney is labeled unstable when she does? 

Lizzo’s naked photos are probably tastefully done and she doesn’t spam the same set of pictures a hundred times. Then again, I know nothing of her Instagram. 

21 minutes ago, Zach91 said:

Why is that anytime Britney does it she’s crazy? There’s so many other celebrities that post tacky nude pics! 
Chelsea handler does it all the time and it’s never the best looking pics. 

spacer.png

Chelsea Handler is a D-list celebrity with 4 million IG followers. Nobody cares about what she posts.

Britney is an A-list icon and global superstar

Know the difference.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Shaun T: Personal trainer and D- celebrity with 1.2 IG followers. He’s lucky to get a 100 comments on a picture.

Britney on the other hand is an A-list superstar and global pop icon with 41m IG followers.

Shaun T and Britney’s level of magnitude and exposure cannot be compared. 

I swear some of you really have rocks for brains.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: If her celebrity pop peers like Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, etc. were to post a 100 LQ *****, they would be dragged a hundred times harder to filth. At least in Britney’s situation, there is a level of compassion and understanding.

who gives a **** how many followers there are? she's living her life, doing what she wants to do. my point is it's not as scandalous as ppl make it out to be

• Haha 1
On 5/9/2022 at 6:35 PM, BreatheForBritney said:

that's you actually

Whats your point? That it’s not as scandalous as people make it out to be? That’s great and I never opposed to that. 

My overall stance on this issue is that the n****z (or repeat pictures) get tiring after a while and especially when it’s overdone with a bunch of tacky emojis and horrible lighting. Doesn’t matter if it’s The Rock, Kim Kardashian, Lizzo or Britney. If this is Britney’s form of feeling liberated, may it be. Who am I to say what she can or can’t do? Again, all I’m really stating here is that it gets redundant and tired after a while, especially from a music icon of that caliber. The last thing I would like to see is the general public straying farther away from Britney, her respect and labeling her names, which unfortunately continues to steadily incline.

You on the other hand failed to realize the entire point when you compared Shaun T to Britney Spears. Apples to oranges.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, potpourri said:

I know I'm gonna get dragged, but the ***** ain't it. It was cute the second/third time but it's beyond cringe and embarassing right now, seriously.a

I agree tbh. im worried now. i think shes been trapped in a cship for so long that shes like **** it and going overboard with the naked pictures. i dont understand why shes doing it. and now people are commenting 'this is why she needs a cship' so all that hardwork she put in to get out of it, she seems to be undoing. Listen, i love Britney and she can do what she wants, but i dont understand why she is still uploading naked picture after naked picture. i dont see the point other than its a big F U im a free woman, but do that with the tell all book, do that with an tell all interview, do that by acting like a 40 year old, not posting full frontal naked on IG because now im reading on Dailymail people are posting messages like 'this is why she needed a conservatorship' so all that hardwork to get out of it shes undoing. Also, she has teenage sons. i'd be embarrassed if my mum was doing this.

Look i support Britney and i   love her and im probably gunna get hate for this post, but shes taking it too far now

• Love 2
  • Like 4

The more I see this, the more I feel like it's a big **** you to her father or family that called her fat etc.. It's definitely part of her nudist ways, but also empowering etc.. People won't get this, because it's very taboo but I believe this a big **** you to her father and she probably knows this would infuriate him to see her posting this type off thing so she does it on purpose.. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/9/2022 at 6:50 PM, jonloch1 said:

I agree tbh. im worried now. i think shes been trapped in a cship for so long that shes like **** it and going overboard with the naked pictures. i dont understand why shes doing it. and now people are commenting 'this is why she needs a cship' so all that hardwork she put in to get out of it, she seems to be undoing. Listen, i love Britney and she can do what she wants, but i dont understand why she is still uploading naked picture after naked picture. i dont see the point other than its a big F U im a free woman, but do that with the tell all book, do that with an tell all interview, do that by acting like a 40 year old, not posting full frontal naked on IG because now im reading on Dailymail people are posting messages like 'this is why she needed a conservatorship' so all that hardwork to get out of it shes undoing. Also, she has teenage sons. i'd be embarrassed if my mum was doing this.

Look i support Britney and i   love her and im probably gunna get hate for this post, but shes taking it too far now

Very well said.

The Britney ‘brown nose’ fans on here are failing to understand the bigger picture and what’s at stake in the sense of her respect. 

Most of us love Britney but we don’t always have to “yas queen” everything she does or says. Like I said before, if by posting these ***** makes her feel more liberated, may it be. When something is done over again, it’s natural for the wandering human psyche to question or raise concern. It doesn’t mean fans are against Britney or her autonomy but rather confused. Speaking from the perspective of a fan, the last thing I like to see is when people disrespect or question her dignity. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Whats your point? That it’s not as scandalous as people make it out to be? That’s great and I never opposed to that. 

My overall stance on this issue is that the n****z (or repeat pictures) get tiring after a while and especially when it’s overdone with a bunch of tacky emojis and horrible lighting. Doesn’t matter if it’s The Rock, Kim Kardashian, Lizzo or Britney. If this is Britney’s form of feeling liberated, may it be. Who am I to say what she can or can’t do? Again, all I’m really stating here is that it gets redundant and tired after a while, especially from a music icon of that caliber. The last thing I would hate is the general public straying farther away from Britney and labeling her names, which unfortunately continues to steadily incline.

You on the other hand failed to realize the entire point when you compared Shaun T to Britney Spears. Apples to oranges.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

if Britney doesn't care why should you? to the extent of bad mouthing her? or do you feel entitled to her accomplishments thus far that you feel the need to "preserve" it?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

if Britney doesn't care why should you? to the extent of bad mouthing her? or do you feel entitled to her accomplishments thus far that you feel the need to "preserve" it?

Did you even read my post? I clearly stated that if posting ***** with emojis makes her feel liberated, may it be. Who am I to judge?

I see reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block