Between Felicia & Britney

We don't really know what happened between these two, so we can only suppose. But I had the thought that since only Felicia and Justin knew about Britney's painful situation about her ab-rtion and the information didn't leak until the book was getting released... (I know there were rumours but it was considered a bombshell, so...). I believe Felicia is a good person (or simply acted nicely) because she didn't tell others about that delicate situation. Again I don't know what happened for them not to be friends now, maybe people just follow throught different paths in life, maybe Fe didn't act fairly on the c-ship. But it was cool that she kept the secret. Perhaps during the conservatorship Fe kept it all too secret not telling anyone about the abuses? What ya think?

38950044-9230335-Old_relationships_In_th

• Love 8

Felicia is the 1 person that seemed to truly and genuinely care about her. She kept her secrets and she seemed to always be there for her. 

In 2005-2007 Britney got married and went on hiatus and they fell out of touch but Britney said in her book she loves Fe and she was still a part of her life at that time just not as much.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

In my opinion...

Felicia chose Lynne and the rest of the family. She just not open about it like Britney former childhood friends... because she isn't stupid.

Felicia is loved by fans, she can't go against Britney publicly. 

Lynne and Felicia are very similar, they have the "sweet southern" charm, soft voice, fragile looks... people like them easily manipulate others and never get caught.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Felicia could not have been unaware of the situation Britney was in. She too like the others did nothing, rather she continued to work, definitely she was more of a mother figure to Britney than Lynne, she expected a lot from her.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I miss Fe!  But, honestly it just might be that I miss that era of Britney. Back when she had support and it showed. But I agree with the fact that she stuck by Lynne. She also spoke out in the documentaries and Brit did not like that. 

Edited by Brittany Fletcher
  • Like 1

I think Felicia is one of the few people who treated her like an adult when Britney became one. Unlike her management and her parents cuz they wanted to control her 

I remember in Stages when Britney had to make a decision about whether to perform in the bad weather conditions or cancel the show Felicia was like " MAKE UP UR DECISION YOU ARE 20 YEARS OLD". There should have been more of that. 

• Love 2

I think Felicia deeply cared and cares for Britney. Felicia knows all and didn’t squeal.

I think it’s also unfair to say Felicia did nothing to help her from the conservatorship. We don’t know what happened. Even if she could, Felicia could not and cannot save Britney. 

10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

In my opinion...

Felicia chose Lynne and the rest of the family. She just not open about it like Britney former childhood friends... because she isn't stupid.

Felicia is loved by fans, she can't go against Britney publicly. 

Lynne and Felicia are very similar, they have the "sweet southern" charm, soft voice, fragile looks... people like them easily manipulate others and never get caught.

I hear you, but I think it may be a bit more nuanced than that. We know Jamie kept Felicia away from Britney. At one point, Mr. King Alex (who visited Britney backstage at nearly all the FF meet and greets) said Lynne would even reach out to him on FB to ask how Britney was doing.

I think Felicia grew close to Lynne and that circle because Britney was so isolated. And Felicia and Lynne also go way back, so perhaps she gave Lynne the benefit of the doubt.

Sad all around for Britney.

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

I remember in Stages when Britney had to make a decision about whether to perform in the bad weather conditions or cancel the show Felicia was like " MAKE UP UR DECISION YOU ARE 20 YEARS OLD". There should have been more of that. 

was that really felicia? didnt sound like her tbh.

I will forever stan Felicia Ann Culotta. I got to meet her backstage at the Femme Fatale Tour and she was the sweetest human being alive. She really cared about the fans and made sure we had everything we needed to have a successful experience backstage. 

As far as her relationship with Britney is concerned, I think they just grew apart. We all have people in our lives who come an go and I think this is probably the case with Britney and Fe. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.