Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

1 hour ago, Isla said:

But what about all the other female celebs who are posting near-naked photos and doing OnlyFans? Are they 'tacky and cringe' too?

I knew this argument was coming, tell me one celebrity who has posted as much ***** as britney since she's free?

Edit:typo

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I have to check the instagram's of all those people who are bothered by nude photos. ( Once in the comments I saw a girl complaining about her content and hers was the same but with a hat covering her face). I don't get it. 🙄🥱

I also didn't know that being naked is attracting attention, but I see a lot of people living in celibacy, and that brings bitterness to life. I get it.

• Love 4

Even though I’m not a fan of this personally, she is absolutely allowed to do whatever she wants with her body. I congratulate her for feeling comfortable enough to post pictures like this!

Honestly, I just find the photos tacky. I love the concept of nude photoshoots but I think art is beautiful with better camera angles and lighting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Like 9
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Even though I’m not a fan of this personally, she is absolutely allowed to do whatever she wants with her body. I congratulate her for feeling comfortable enough to post pictures like this!

Honestly, I just find the photos tacky. I love the concept of nude photoshoots but I think art is beautiful with better camera angles and lighting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

This passed the vibe check :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You can not like the photos but still not call her a s** trafficking victim and all of the other mean things some members are saying. Thank you.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This passed the vibe check :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You can not like the photos but still not call her a s** trafficking victim and all of the other mean things some members are saying. Thank you.

Sorry I mentioned the trafficking thing, I apologise as I was out of order, it was from a place of care but I can see that it’s not ok to say that. 

Please delete my comment if I’ve been out of line, and accept my apologies for offence caused. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry I mentioned the trafficking thing, I apologise as I was out of order, it was from a place of care but I can see that it’s not ok to say that. 

Please delete my comment if I’ve been out of line, and accept my apologies for offence caused. 

Appreciate you apologizing, thank you. Means a lot. Ultimately, it's important we can each say how we feel, but just want it to be done with respect. Thanks again. 

• Love 5

There’s a difference between these pictures and a conservatorship. Someone should be telling her that she should be enjoying her life and not posting this. She literally just made another post again with more topless photos. It’s called tough love. It’s just so trashy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block