Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

I think it’s liberating for Britney to be naked and pose nude and feel free with her body! I wonder if Vicki is taking all these pics, this reminds me of when her previous security said Britney used to be naked all the time in the home in front of them! Fernando Flores said that!

Edit: B said she’s using a selfie stick lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Just had to create an account after years of hiatus to share my distress... The woman right here is NOT happy, she is forced to create content just like she was forced for +13 years. The All Is Well narrative needs to stop. Look how it failed the first time around... Britney fans unite and help her ! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is it for me. It doesn’t feel like a celebration of a **** body. She just looks so sad 😞

Exactly. The caption is weird too. Everything is odd - it doesn't seem like the Britney we are used to cause she was locked up for so long. 

I don't want this to be the new normal for her and it looks like it is headed that way. 

• Haha 2

It surprises hope she constantly emphasized how her father called her fat and how she lost confidence in her looks yet she loses nude for the world! That takes confidence to post those kinds of photos so she can’t be that insecure like she claims about her looks!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

My two cents btw

What does the conservatorship have to do with her posting cringy pictures? It’s like suddenly no one can have an opinion because she was in a conservatorship.

The fact is if any other celeb was posting like this, the fan base would be all over it but because it’s Britney, apparently it’s fine.

Prime Britney would never do this. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She’s allowed to post what she wants, but i truly do feel for her kids having to see and deal with these pics. School must be awk the day after the naked pics drop. 

If someone is bullying her kids we should blame the bullies. Adult film actors have kids too.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Her images are tacky though and so distasteful.   I’m shocked that the people around her and close to her don’t say this is a bit much. 

You really quoted my post before I edited it so it read better.... but my point still stands. You're entitled to your own opinion. But I sure hope you don't find any other females who choose what they want to do with THEIR BODIES 'tacky and distasteful'.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block