Britney Poses Full Frontal In Mexico Photo “Why the heck do I look 10 years younger on vacation?…”

13 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

The views on this really show the long term and short term fans. Anyone who has been around pre-2008 knows this is pure Britney and those who came along afterwards don’t really see / understand this side to her since the whole “I’m a mom now” era :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

That’s not true. I was here before 2002. Still this is different because it’s a completely different vibe that I’m getting from these pics. She looks … cheap. And if she posted these every now and then just because she’s having fun, then okay. But she isn’t. She seems to be obsessed with her weight and with her figure and look but at the same time she doesn’t care about getting a good make up. It’s circulating around her body, around her nudity and she seems to be unsatisfied with it at the same time - why else would she mention that she’s being photoshopped by paps, that her dad called her fat and talk about her weight so many times? Even when she announced her pregnancy .. nah sorry. That’s not a question of being a good or long term fan. It’s a question of whether you allow yourself to question her behavior. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Karin63736 said:

That’s not true. I was here before 2002. Still this is different because it’s a completely different vibe that I’m getting from these pics. She looks … cheap. And if she posted these every now and then just because she’s having fun, then okay. But she isn’t. She seems to be obsessed with her weight and with her figure and look but at the same time she doesn’t care about getting a good make up. It’s circulating around her body, around her nudity and she seems to be unsatisfied with it at the same time - why else would she mention that she’s being photoshopped by paps, that her dad called her fat and talk about her weight so many times? Even when she announced her pregnancy .. nah sorry. That’s not a question of being a good or long term fan. It’s a question of whether you allow yourself to question her behavior. 

Who are you to tell her how she should look on her photos ? So she can only be naked if she had a man behind camera taking the professional pictures…

“Questioning her behaviour” you a psychologist? You dealt with people going through PTSD and trauma before ? 

Lou? Jamie? This you?

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Who are you to tell her how she should look on her photos ? So she can only be naked if she had a man behind camera taking the professional pictures…

“Questioning her behaviour” you a psychologist? You dealt with people going through PTSD and trauma before ? 

Lou? Jamie? This you?

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Actually yes I have. I have a trauma myself. I’m in therapy for forever. And it just doesn’t look like a healthy behavior. Look she can do whatever she wants. But I also have a freedom of speech and if she chooses to put these pics out there I can make up my own mind and opinion 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She genuinely went through one of the most abusive and exploitative processes I’ve ever seen, and my sole job used to be surveying abusive guardianships and rescuing people from exploitative situations (several jobs ago). And this whole thing is disturbing on another level. If anyone is surprised she has stopped giving an F, then you don’t fully realize what has happened to her (not directed at anyone, just a general comment)

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Karin63736 said:

Actually yes I have. I have a trauma myself. I’m in therapy for forever. And it just doesn’t look like a healthy behavior. Look she can do whatever she wants. But I also have a freedom of speech and if she chooses to put these pics out there I can make up my own mind and opinion 

I’m sorry that you went through trauma and undergoing therapy but that doesn’t make you an expert or qualified to judge somebody else for how they handle or deal with this. I suggest you to keep focusing on you rather than worrying about how Britney is handling her, you have your own stuff to be dealing with.

also if you have been in therapy a longggg time, I’d definitely seek a different therapist the aim of therapy is to no longer need it not keep lining up with their pockets

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Standards and society are subjective concepts, they don’t exist as a fact, nor are they basis to judge someone on these subjective standards. 

Britney Spears knows exactly what she is doing and has known how to portray herself for decades. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. That’s on you.

In regards to these two statements, respectfully, I disagree. 

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion - and I do love her and always will so don’t think I’m a hater although I’m sure you will anyway - but the insta posts are just too much. I’m concerned for her and I don’t get why people aren’t. I’m happy that she’s free but I’m concerned for her mental health and her legacy. As a long time Britney fan it was so so great to see EVERYONE in her corner at the end of the Free Britney trials, people who don’t even like or music or used to talked **** about her, and now they’ve turned against her again. She’s a free woman and she can do what she wants but she literally had the entire world rooting for her, watching her every move wanting her to succeed and she chooses to post n00dz taken on an iPhone 4 on instagram lol I just can’t. Again, her choice, but a bad one. I’d say the same about any man or woman who did the same so don’t turn this into an anti-Britney or anti-women thing. Also I don’t think she’s pregnant bye 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, luke_maxwell said:

Unpopular opinion - and I do love her and always will so don’t think I’m a hater although I’m sure you will anyway - but the insta posts are just too much. I’m concerned for her and I don’t get why people aren’t. I’m happy that she’s free but I’m concerned for her mental health and her legacy. As a long time Britney fan it was so so great to see EVERYONE in her corner at the end of the Free Britney trials, people who don’t even like or music or used to talked **** about her, and now they’ve turned against her again. She’s a free woman and she can do what she wants but she literally had the entire world rooting for her, watching her every move wanting her to succeed and she chooses to post n00dz taken on an iPhone 4 on instagram lol I just can’t. Again, her choice, but a bad one. I’d say the same about any man or woman who did the same so don’t turn this into an anti-Britney or anti-women thing. Also I don’t think she’s pregnant bye 

You sound more worried about what people think about Britney rather than Britney herself ? 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

You sound more worried about what people think about Britney rather than Britney herself ? 

Not so much worried about what people think but worried about her mental health (as I would be if anyone else started posting pics like that). I do think people including her should care about her legacy, she’s a legend among legends. Madonna destroyed her legacy, it’d be sad for that to happen to Britney. But you have a valid point that if Britney doesn’t care about that then why should anyone 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is such an interesting discussion to watch and digest! :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:
im seeing members of the gp defend Britney under a Hilary duff billboard post where she’s just as nude as Britney, only difference is one  is a professional photo and the other isn’t.

and that seems to be the decider between rather or not she’s crazy? Society needs to stop man.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, handmedown said:

It's a very small minority of people (men) who are praising these men's hot bodies on IG.  Even then, the people doing the praising are using these men.  They're viewed as bodies and nothing more, something to get off to and then discard like a used Kleenex.  Because there's money to be made, young people are being fooled into thinking there is some value in presenting yourself for other people's objectification.   

There's nothing more repulsive to the majority of people than a man who's Instagram is full of photos of himself, wether fully dressed or otherwise.  The rest of us recoil at a man who would degrade himself in this way.  The truth is, in our minds we immediately dismiss him as someone who's opinion does not carry much weight in the world because he is preoccupied with playing out a fantasy and so has effectively removed himself from the real world.  (This may be morally wrong as all humans carry inherent worth but that's a different point).  We know instinctively that these people are a threat to the established order and so we go into a protective mode, willing to cut them loose to protect the larger group.  By disregarding society's standards, the selfie obsessed man who would take his clothes off for validation, has willingly removed himself from the real world and so no longer gets to sit at the grown up table and participate in the dialogue.  He will retaliate by screaming and shouting to be heard at which point he is again further dismissed as an annoyance.  

This seems like how you feel so you think that's how all people feel. It isn't :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2

I don't mind the naked pics (maybe because I don't care that much about Britney "the celebrity" these days) they could be tacky and stuff but I'm wondering why would be the reason behind these pics.... attention? a way to stay relevant? confirm that she's not fat? or maybe she thinks they look "cool"?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

are you guys going to call Hillary crazy too or just because it's an airbrushed pic it's suddenly ok in your mind? :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

My thoughts exactly when this shoot came out! If Hilary can do it why can’t Britney? (Hilary looks AMAZING btw)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

My thoughts exactly when this shoot came out! If Hilary can do it why can’t Britney? (Hilary looks AMAZING btw)

People would have praised more if Britney did this kind of photo shoot..... Those personal nude photos britney posted... with panda eyes makeup, she looked forced, weird face expression .... weird pose....etc.... 

If you put this Hilary Duff photoshoot and the nude photos britney posted.... you would see the differences....

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block