Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

as others already mentioned, if a man uploaded this most of you would be begging for the picture without emojis. 

also this 👇

have fun with that internalized misogyny :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

But this is Britney in her „role, work ethic etc.“ those arent private pics…  

she also said that in WB it was too much + shes a mom now 🤔 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Your friends don't really need to be on IG at all..if they think ''free Britney'' wasn't a good idea then we need to put them on a conservatorship..I'm sure they will like to feel like prisoners everyday on their lives..

You’re missing the entire point. If this was tastefully done no one would say anything. But this is a low quality bathroom pic barely covering anything like she just woke up and took the pic. 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, JonJon33 said:

What if Britney is the kooky aunt....? What if she literally always was? What’s wrong with those aunts? They’re funny and nice to be around. The virginal girl next door image was never real.... 

That's fine, I personally find the pictures to be an odd choice but ultimately harmless, I'm more so worried about public perception as she herself seems worried about it from the rants she has posted. I had an entire discussion over Christmas dinner with my family as they thought she still needed a conservatorship and isn't well mentally based on how she posts. I just basically told them she has always been silly... but I can't convince the world lol. She has to do her own part if she cares about how others feel and view her. 

10 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

as others already mentioned, if a man uploaded this most of you would be begging for the picture without emojis. 

also this 👇

have fun with that internalized misogyny :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I like it when it’s not blurry and edited to send to your man. Professional naked shoot yes. Good quality photo yes.

I’m a woman and im All for empowerment but this ain’t it. If any of us posted it of ourselves it would be removed but because she’s a famous white woman it’s okay. 
no.

chexk yourself all of you 

Ps you see way more on these insta ***** than her shoots but okay 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

You’re missing the entire point. If this was tastefully done no one would say anything. But this is a low quality bathroom pic barely covering anything like she just woke up and took the pic. 

who cares! it isnt that serious y'all sick by social media standarts 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

didn't Christina say she used to cook naked? lol 

But about your comment, thankfully her life and legal status will not be dictated by collective opinion of the general public, so she doesn't need anyone's support anymore because she's not under any threat of, if she misbehaves she will be conserved again or something. As I've said with all her previous "****" pictures, thinking or even suggesting she may have mental problems because of a picture like this, isn't any different than those that called her crazy for shaving her head back in 2007. Just because someone does something that you wouldn't dare to do, doesn't mean they're crazy or something. People's adverse reaction to content like this, says more about us as society than it does about Britney's mental health. 

People saying that if the context was different, as in with a professional photographer and a set, would make it tasteful and artistic, well, she already did that in 2003 and was still called out for it, so she will never win, she never has been able to win, not when she was younger, not now, never. So what gives at this point. 

People saying this is unusual of her, well, how many threads we've had recently about how we really don't know the real Britney, after all these years of constraints. Well, THIS is Britney, as she said, a catholic sl**, the same slutty and don't-give-a-damn attitude that people love from Blackout, etc, and for one picture it doesn't mean she's gonna go walking naked to shop at Target or at Starbucks, because people are reacting as if that's what she's done. This is just one side of her, and if she feels pretty and confident that day there's nothing wrong with sharing it. Maybe it's an exercise of self-confidence, maybe it's her concept of art. 

yesh 2003 was a good time.  so if she brings back her naked past - she should bring back her old dancing too 😏😏

It makes sense that a woman who was over ***ualized, controlled and exploited since early childhood and was trained to see her ***uality (and the gaze of others over it) as her only source of identity and power, would feel liberated by, unconsciously,  exploiting herself online in this manner and thinking it is freedom. 

I do hope she feels great

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Bigno said:

It makes sense that a woman who was over ***ualized, controlled and exploited since early childhood and was trained to see her ***uality (and the gaze of others over it) as her only source of identity and power, would feel liberated by, unconsciously,  exploiting herself online in this manner and thinking it is freedom. 

Exactly 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block