Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

i mean… tbh now: arent we all kinda waiting for a little more serious posts from her on IG? 

we all know shes funny and a dork… but i expected something else after the c-ship… and i mean… was it really cassie? i kinda think that she only posted funny stuff (if). 

did her IG really get better (or more) Britney after the c-ship? 🤔🤔

• Like 1
Just now, balmainxcx said:

Not sure how to feel about all this recently. I’m all for her being a free woman and doing whatever she wants but recently it’s just been making her look bad. The XTina drag and then the Gaga praise made her look kinda like an *******. Now she’s posting stuff like this, getting hate and then turning comments off? It’s like she’s asking for it and then getting mad when it happens. The low quality nudity pics and the makeup which is still really rough don’t put her in a good light at all. Where is her boyfriend in all this? He’s supposed to be helping her show that she’s stable enough to need no help or handling. 

also: why hasn’t she still upgraded her phone yet? she complained it’s 4/5 years old but shes still using it? spend your money brit. 

Miley cyrus posts photos like this almost every week..madonna too..I'm sure if you are a gay man you liked all the ***** that maluma, tyler posey,justin Bieber uploaded in the past..but now Britney is the only problem..so I think some of britney fans are unstable and not Britney herself..and she's free to post what she likes...

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

None of these people just had a 13 year battle for their independence all built on a narrative that they are struggling mentally. Britney's Instagram is beyond bizarre, and this kind of stuff doesn't help. The public is already starting to act strangely about her. What was complete support is turning Into side eyes. She clearly cares about what people say. We've seen her rants about people's opinions of her. This isn't going to work in her favor and she could ultimately regret posting these. 

Britney posting stuff like this doesn't give off confident and **** for most. It reads going to your kooky aunts house and finding her walking around naked and acting like it's normal.

What if Britney is the kooky aunt....? What if she literally always was? What’s wrong with those aunts? They’re funny and nice to be around. The virginal girl next door image was never real.... 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

They’re talking about her rn tho I’m the shade room tho so does it matter if she can’t see the hate, it’s there and it’s brewing 

That’s my point. Britney can’t see what’s being said unless she intentionally seeks to find out what people are saying.

No matter what she posts or writes on her captions there will always be a reaction of some sort. 

As long as she keeps comments off, keeping opinions -mainly negativity- at arms length, she won’t be as affected as she adjusts to newfound independence and begin to heal. Out of sight, out of mind.

All these negative comments are so disappointing, and they show how judgy people still are towards her. No matter if it's 2007, 2022 or 2056. People will sign up to Cardi B's OF and criticise Britney for doing this.

To be honest the only thing I'm upset about is that she did it on her own Instagram for free. Britney you could be making millions out of these pictures gurrrlll

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If only she would remind people of her TALENT - songwriting, singing and good dancing instead of these trashy LQ pics - she’s above these Kim K-esque/insta-thot shenanigans. 
She really doesn’t have a good support system around her 

That’s true. She doesn’t have family she can trust. 

To be honest I find these posts on IG really sad. But at the same time we shouldn’t push it with insults and judgement. 

Those of you that try to act like this is normal and everyone does it and we can’t criticize anything cause it’s her right - you know that’s not true. This is weird. BUT also let’s not forget she’s dealing with massive trauma and not a single family member to trust. 

Let’s NOT push out negativity. You never know what damage it might do. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block